Optimal+ is a Big Data analytics software company that provides end-to end solutions enabling semiconductor and electronics brand owners to protect product quality and enhance their brand reputations in the market. We've got the skills, the people, the benefits, the right environment and the ability to be truly agile.
On behalf of Optimal+, Ciklum is looking for Manual QA Engineer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
Become a part of the only Big Data analytics software company which provides an end-to-end product analytics solution for semiconductor and electronics companies.
What will you be doing?
- You’ll serve as a technical and methodological subject matter expert issues relating to quality analysis, testable design and deployment;
- You’ll be leading the Testing Strategy and Testing Review process within the team and with its different interfaces;
- You’ll be leading test processes and methodologies, and partner with other disciplines to deliver high quality products;
- You’ll execute manual testing required as part of the scrum team’s activity.
- At least 3 years’ experience as a Manual QA Engineer;
- Strong understanding of engineering and testing functions, experience in testing large-scale enterprise products;
- Solid understanding of system architecture and experience with large complex distributed and Cloud based transactional systems;
- Experienced in working in global high-tech companies, preferably software/product companies;
- Basic level of C# knowledge;
- Hands on experience with Java, Linux, scripting languages.
- Experience as Automation Engineer;
The ideal candidate is a quality driven Manual QA Engineer, with proven experience in shipping products and services. The position requires the ability to lead the QA activities and measurements within Agile work methodologies.
What's in it for you
- Opportunity to develop skills in Automation testing;
- Join us in creating next-generation software that ensures the lifetime quality and reliability of the smart electronic products that drive our lives;
- Optimal+ software breaks new ground in connecting the entire continuum of semiconductor and electronics manufacturing from chip to board to system. No one else is doing this – or having a genuine impact on the market – quite like we are;
- Usage of the latest technologies and tools to develop and deliver amazing products;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.