Manual QA Engineer for Sisense (Kyiv)
Sisense, the cutting edge BI company, dedicated to be one step ahead of the market. We love innovation, we always seek better solutions and customer delight.Turning complexity into simplicity is our goal and we take no less than ‘WOW!’.
Sisense provides a single stack BI solution, from a blazing fast analytical server that can mash up big and complex data sets out of various source providers, through a killer Data Prep product, to a powerful reporting product that turns data into insights and business value that can be shared across the organization.
Established in 2004, Sisense has an office on Wall Street in New York City, where the sales and marketing team sits, and two offices in Tel Aviv, Israel, where R&D, worldwide sales, and support are located. Hundreds of businesses, from Fortune 500 companies to innovative start-ups, are using Sisense to crunch their data and uncover insights. eBay, ESPN, Sony, NASA, and Motorola are just a few example of the leading companies who have chosen Sisense as their BI tool.
On behalf of Sisense, Ciklum is looking for Manual QA Engineer to join the team in Kyiv on full-time basis.
Our product can pull data from various sources (DB’s, Files and WS).
As a QA engineer in this team you should define, create and execute data connectors tests, setting up different DB’s, inject data, validate data corrects etc. Automated some of the flows by your one, define requirements for automation.
In this role, you will also need to set standards, explore by yourself new DB’s, simulators and methods.
- Analyze requirements for planned features
- Create and execute test cases for new functionality
- Regression testing
- Analyze efficiency of development process and raise suggestions for improvement
- Proven experience testing RDBMS or “heavy user” with testing background
- Strong technical skills
- Strong SQL knowledge
- Background in RDBMS concepts, mainly usage.
- Exposure with database ODBC, JDBC, Oracle CLI and OLE-DB.
- Familiarity with Web Services (WSDL) and network technologies.
- Good English communication skills
- Knowledge or experience in BI world.
- Strong attention to details and high accuracy
- Team player, motivated and results oriented
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Willing to learn
- Hungry, self-motivated
What's in it for you
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Competitive salary
- Career and professional growth
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company
- Long-term employment with 24 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere, which creates really good working conditions