On behalf of New Client, Ciklum is looking for a Manual QA engineer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
The Client based in Israel with offices in US. Their product is SaaS based platform that provides Mouse
Tracking Suite recordings of browser sessions that monitor user behavior – show how individuals move, click, and scroll.
These digital solutions help to optimize visitor interactions with websites on desktop, tablet, and mobile devices for huge number of customers – e-commerce business, financial services, media and content, telecommunications, travel, and utility sectors worldwide.
- Operate and extend manual and running automated test suites for web/browser;
- Work with developers to understand changes to validate functionality and find potential issues;
- Hands-on execution of manual testing for Microservices infrastructure for Cloud Deployment;
- Deliver new business, architecture initiatives and extend existing ones as part of Scrum team with responsibility for the end result;
- Perform regression testing on system components and writing test cases against functional requirements;
- Setup, maintain, and support testing environments used for automated and manual testing for themselves and for development staff;
- Help troubleshoot and resolve problems in production systems;
- Help reproduce issues occurring in production for assisting in determining fixes and verifying that fixes have resolved the issue.
- 3 years of experience or more in manual Web or SaaS testing – required;
- Experience in Web technology, HTTP protocol, web applications and Web Services (REST API);
- Working knowledge of web standards & best practices;
- Ability to quickly learn new systems;
- Demonstrated ability to handle testing applications independently;
- Works well both individually and as a team contributor;
- Experience working on Linux operating systems;
- Experience with TFS/Jira and Agile methodology.
- Motivated self-starter;
- Critical Thinking ;
- Excellent personal presentation, oral, and written skills;
- Experience in offshore style working.
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
- Open atmosphere;
- Competitive salary;
- Business trips to Israel;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.