Sisense, the cutting edge BI company, dedicated to be one step ahead of the market. We love innovation, we always seek better solutions and customer delight.Turning complexity into simplicity is our goal and we take no less than ‘WOW!’.
Sisense provides a single stack BI solution, from a blazing fast analytical server that can mash up big and complex data sets out of various source providers, through a killer Data Prep product, to a powerful reporting product that turns data into insights and business value that can be shared across the organization.
Established in 2004, Sisense has an office on Wall Street in New York City, where the sales and marketing team sits, and two offices in Tel Aviv, Israel, where R&D, worldwide sales, and support are located. Hundreds of businesses, from Fortune 500 companies to innovative start-ups, are using Sisense to crunch their data and uncover insights. eBay, ESPN, Sony, NASA, and Motorola are just a few example of the leading companies who have chosen Sisense as their BI tool.
On behalf of Sisense, Ciklum is looking for Middle QA Engineer to join our customer support success team in Kyiv on full-time basis.
- Creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating quality testing activities
- Investigate product quality in order to make improvements to achieve better customer satisfaction
- Plan, create and manage the overall Quality Planning strategy
- 2+ years of experience as a Quality Assurance Engineer
- Understanding of software development lifecycle and testing methodologies
- Experience with all aspects of testing from integration testing to acceptance testing using both positive and negative test strategies
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Experience reporting, troubleshooting and reproducing software problems
- Good English communication skills
- Experience in API testing
- Knowledge/experience in BI world.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with a proven ability to work collaboratively with Developers, Product Owners and Project Managers
- Strong attention to details and high accuracy
- Team player, motivated and results oriented
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
What's in it for you
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Competitive salary
- Career and professional growth
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company
- Long-term employment with 24 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere, which creates really good working conditions