Ciklum Testing Center of Excellence (TCoE) is a software quality assurance unit in Ciklum, which has been evolved very rapidly for the past 4 years to a mature SQA services provider, concurrently serving up to 30 projects, consisting of 70+ SQA professionals, delivering 5 main service lines.
Our main principles are:
- People are over processes and hierarchy
- Flat and open collaboration/communication increases creativity and brings more value to the business
- Investing in people and innovations ensures your future
- Reuse and share your experience - Develop best practices, publicize and follow them
Testing Center of Excellence is an optimal environment for your professional involvement and growth.
Testing Center of Excellence is a unique provider of QA Services and QA Consulting in the following areas:
- Manual Web / Mobile QA Services
- eCommerce QA Services
- Automation QA Services
- Performance QA Services
- Security QA Services
- QA Consulting
Testing Center of Excellence Team has the following certificates:
- QA area - 46 certificates - ISTQB Foundation
- QA area - 3 certificates - ISTQB Advanced Test Analyst & Test Manager
- Scrum Master area - 29 certificates - ICAgile Certified Professional
- Security area - 2 certificate - Offensive Security Certified Professional
- Finalist for the European Software Testing Awards (2015, 2016) https://www.ciklum.com/ciklum-shortlisted-for-the-european-software-testing-awards-2015/, https://www.ciklum.com/press-releases/ciklum-named-as-a-finalist-at-the-european-software-testing-awards-2016/
- European IT and Software Excellence Awards http://www.iteawards.com/content/2016-finalists
On behalf of Testing Center of Excellence, we are looking for a Manual QA Manager to join our team on a full-time basis.
You will be a key person responsible for QA Process implementation for different projects.
- QA Manager’s main responsibility is to make sure that Quality Assurance Strategy, Plans, Practices and Processes to be delivered successfully;
- Participate in presale activities;
- QA Proposal preparation;
- Communication with clients regarding the testing services;
- Best QA practice implementation and supervision on one or several different projects;
- Test Strategy preparation and update on regular basis;
- Test planning and test estimations (including automation, performance and security testing via involving relevant QA Consultants);
- Improving or setting-up QA processes for several different integrated solutions;
- QA Consulting, QA Management;
- Setup/update QA processes, approaches, frameworks, tools, and team composition from scratch;
- Independent review and analysis of existing QA and development processes, products, test infrastructure and QA tools and improving them;
- QA Estimation, Testing Methodology Implementation, Agile QA Process Management;
- Active involvement in Pre Sales of the QA Services and QA Consulting;
- Coaching QA team members, QA training.
- 7+ years professional experience in QA area;
- 5+ years of leading, coaching experience;
- QA Process implementation knowledge;
- Solid experience in automation process implementation;
- Team leading / management at least 5 people;
- Excellent knowledge of different testing methods, techniques and types;
- Knowledge of testing specifics for different application types and business domains;
- Deep understanding of development processes, approaches, infrastructure and tools;
- Number of successfully delivered projects at least 5;
- Experience in Presales process with clients;
- Agile/Scrum experience;
- Analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Solid upper-intermediate English level.
- ISTQB, PMP, ICAgile, and/or other certificates;
- Familiarity and practical experience with SAFe or other Agile Scaled frameworks.
- Proactivity and great self-management skills (you are able to drive a process by yourself once the goal is established);
- Strong communication and problem solving skills;
- Ability to persuade;
- Good analytical skills;
- Self-motivated and goal-driven;
- Motivated to develop and solve complex tasks;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Will to take challenges and educate others.
What's in it for you
- Opportunity to gain experience of managing QA Processes on program level, coordinating multiple projects;
- Big and friendly team;
- Dynamic and challenging tasks;
- Ability to influence project technologies;
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills;
- Low bureaucracy, European management style;
- Continuous self-improvement;
- QA knowledge sharing meetings.
Client video presentation