Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for a Marketing Coordinator (US and UK regions) to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
The Regional Marketing Coordinator performs a number of tasks related to the company’s Regional Marketing functions. The role is responsible, under general supervision, for providing marketing materials, organising marketing activities and supporting our US and UK (UK, Ireland, Spain, France, Benelux) branches, with an emphasis on increasing market share and brand recognition.
- Independent coordination of the own Ciklum events in the dedicated regions as well as in cooperation with local events coordinators
- Research and coordination of participation in the local events in dedicated regions
- Research and participation in the awards and rankings in the dedicated regions
- Cooperation and communication with the third-party market analysts and PR companies
- Planning and execution of Digital Marketing Campaigns for the dedicated regions in Adwords (with help of SEM manager), email and social media
- Build and optimize landing pages, and develop behavior-based campaigns targeted at US and UK clients
- Analyze content performance, and web traffic to determine how the company can be better positioned in the dedicated regions
- Analyze US and UK market and how to position the company against competitors
- Work with internal and external parties to create content and assets necessary to drive interest (articles, case studies, brochures, etc.)
- Work with sales to mature customer success stories for publication
- At least 2 years of successful experience in the marketing field
- Understanding of B2B lead generation process and pipeline development
- Ability to coordinate communication with multiple stakeholders
- Proficient in managing digital marketing campaigns and projects with multiple resources, stakeholders and multiple deadlines, using such marketing channels as email, search and social media
- Proficient level of English
- Strong B2B copywriting skills
- Must have a general understanding of the high-tech (IT) field
- Team oriented – experience working with sales and marketing operations effectively
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus
- Highly motivated, self-directed, hard-working professional
What's in it for you
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Career and professional growth
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company
- Long-term employment with 20 working days paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Client video presentation