Sales and Marketing vacancies
Ciklum is looking for a Marketing Manager to join our team full-time in London.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Marketing Manager (5+ years of B2B Experience), you will lead the growth strategy for the United States Market. The market is Ciklum’s newest– which presents tonnes of opportunity for market development, the building of brand awareness and the fuelling of new pipeline opportunities across our core verticals (Consumer, Banking & Finance and iGaming/Gambling).
- Lead Generation: Getting net new contacts within Ciklum’s ideal customer profile to become aware of our service offerings, downloading our content and nurturing those leads to become Sales Ready
- Demand Generation: The fuelling of Ungated Content on industry keywords our customers are searching for, making sure Ciklum is the company they need when they’re in market to buy
- Brand Awareness: Making a name for Ciklum in a big but nascent market
- Partnerships: Develop relationships with partners like Celonis, Kore.ai & IPaaS, and the events they run, providing unique opportunities to generate additional Pipeline
- Intimate Industry Engagements: Creation of Roundtable events in priority networks to fuel new connections and opportunities across the US Market
- Sales Enablement: Strong alignment with the US Managing Director and Sales Team to support the Sales Go To Market Strategy
- Account Expansion: Strategic Account Based Strategies to fuel growth with existing US clients and to internationalize Ciklum’s UK, DACH & Israel Client Base who untapped US potential
- Strategic Development – Creation of Go To Market Strategy with ability to Execute
- Translation of Business Strategy into a Regional plan mapped to Objectives & Key Results
- Data Driven Decision Making – Analyzing and optimizing performance to maximize Return on Marketing Investment in Region
- Adaptation of Global Content and Digital Strategy, regionalizing it for US Market
- Knowledge of US Market in key verticals (Consumer, Banking & Finance, Gaming/Gambling)
- Partnership & Network Management Experience
- Event Management – including Conferences, Trade Shows, Webinars, Roundtables
- CRM Experience – HubSpot and/or SalesForce is preferred
- Proficient in Social Media Marketing and Search Engine Optimization
- Strong written communication skills for Content Writing and Editing
- Strong presentation skills – ability to communicate strategy, objectives and results to Board Level C-Suite
- Creative Thinker, Problem Solver, Bias for Action & Global Mindset
- Team Management Experience – leading a high performing, motivated team
What's in it for you
- Care: your mental and physical health is our priority. We ensure comprehensive company-paid medical insurance, Mental Health programs, Multisport cards, as well as financial and legal consultations
- Tailored education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), Udemy licence, language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Flexibility: choose how you want to work – a 100% remote or on-site in our offices. Own your schedule – you are the one to decide when to start your working day. Just don’t miss your regular team stand-up
- Opportunities: we value our specialists and always find the best options for them. Our Internal Mobility Program helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfil your potential
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.