LanguageWire is a full-service provider of all services associated with creating, translating and processing text and graphics for numerous markets. In short, we help you transform your ideas and data into effective communication. We provide exactly what you need. We have more than 70 permanent employees located in Copenhagen, Stockholm, Oslo, Hamburg and Kiev, together with a network of more than 4,000 graphic designers and language experts from around the world. This has enabled us to specialise in building customised solutions for our customers because we always have someone on hand who knows your business and market.
On behalf of LanguageWire, Ciklum is looking for an AX consultant/QA, to join the Kyiv team on a full-time basis. We are looking for someone to assist us with extending of our Microsoft Dynamics AX functionality and integration with LW’s infrastructure.
We expect our successful candidate to:
- Be a quick learner;
- Be self-motivated and very well organised;
- Be able to work independently while being a good team player at the same time;
- Have a positive attitude towards work and easy to work with personality
- Be able to cope with a high pace and enjoy resolving challenges
- Constantly contributing towards quality of our solution;
- Being involved with solution development cycles starting from the initial planning up to finishing with deployment and maintenance;
- Proactively performing all necessary testing and configurations;
- Writing relevant documentation for current and future solutions;
- Supporting financial team with regular daily and monthly invoicing.
- 2+ years of experience in configuration, support for Microsoft Dynamics AX;
- Experience in integrations to and from Microsoft Dynamics AX;
- Bachelor degree (or above) in Finance or Computer Science (or similar relevant education);
- Very good spoken/written English and ability to communicate with different internal (and possibly external) stake holders;
- Understanding of Agile development methodology.
- Financial background;
- Experience in Specifications/documentation writing.
What's in it for you
- An amazing work environment, where you can really make a difference.
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities.
- Interesting tasks, challenging your wit.
- An opportunity to speak English on daily basis – team has a lot of meetings with English speaking colleagues.
- A deluxe, modern office in the center of Kyiv.