Microsoft Dynamics AX Developer for LanguageWire (Kyiv)
LanguageWire is a full-service provider of all services associated with creating, translating and processing text and graphics for numerous markets. In short, we help you transform your ideas and data into effective communication. We provide exactly what you need. We have more than 70 permanent employees located in Copenhagen, Stockholm, Oslo, Hamburg and Kiev, together with a network of more than 4,000 graphic designers and language experts from around the world. This has enabled us to specialise in building customised solutions for our customers because we always have someone on hand who knows your business and market.
LanguageWire is a leading translation company servicing clients from offices throughout Europe and we are growing rapidly! If you want to work in a young, intelligent and highly energetic team, our Gdańsk office is the place to be. In fact, we might need you just as much as you need us. We develop state-of-the-art integration solutions that are key differentiators in a positive market, and we aim at quickly adding more offerings to our kick-ass portfolio. If you think you fit the bill, consider joining us. We try, we learn and we win!
On behalf of LanguageWire, Ciklum is looking for a Microsoft Dynamics AX Developer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
You will get an opportunity to join the team of professionals and to improve your skills and gain new knowledge. You will assist the company in extending Microsoft Dynamics AX functionality and integration in our infrastructure.
LanguageWire is a leading translation company servicing clients from its offices throughout Europe.
- Contribute to solution architecture while keeping in mind mandatory requirements on simplicity, scalability and high performance;
- Be involved in full solution development cycles starting from planning and finishing with deployment and maintenance;
- Proactively perform all necessary cross-product/cross-team alignments;
- Produce high quality testable code, automated tests and relevant documentation artifacts;
- Communicate knowledge to other team members
- 2+ years of experience in configuration, development for Microsoft Dynamics AX;
- Experience in integrations to and from Microsoft Dynamics AX.
- Knowledge of OOP, OOD;
- Good knowledge of C# and .NET framework;
- Experience with MSSQL, ORM, REST APIs;
- Bachelor or above in Computer Science or alike;
- Good spoken/written English and multi-level communication skills;
- Understanding of Agile development methodology
- Experience MS CRM
- Possess fast-learning, self-driving, self-organizing mentality;
- Be a same good team player as a solo player
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions