On behalf of Paragon (www.paragon-cc.co.uk ) Ciklum is looking for Microsoft Dynamics NAV Developer to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
We are looking for an experienced Microsoft Dynamics NAV Developers to join our team to maintain and enhance our Dynamics NAV ERP systems and support business process improvements, maintain integration with multiple workflow partner systems, and assist with our upgrade plans to latest version
The role is varied and demanding involving all aspects of Dynamics NAV, and our additional add-ons ‘PrintVis’ and ‘NaviTrans’, and includes new requirements through project lifecycle to go-live, covering our sites in the UK – London, Essex, Bristol, Manchester, Nottingham, Peterborough, Jarrow, Sunderland, Rotherham
Paragon Customer Communications (formerly DST) are a UK award winning software division working within the document composition industry www.paragon-cc.co.uk, and are part of the Paragon Group with presence throughout Europe and some areas of Australasia, and are considered leaders in their industry, and for this reason have been a fast growing team with a good team spirit.
- Technical design, development and testing of core Dynamics NAV granules and add-on’s
- Work with internal stakeholders to understand the technical requirements and scope out modifications and custom development
- Convert functional requirements to technical specifications and design documents
- Make technical recommendations for installation, modifications, upgrade and custom development
- Certified NAV Accreditations with excellent C/AL development skills in C/SIDE (3+ years of progressive technical experience).
- Deep knowledge of upgrade techniques: data migration, forms and reports transformation.
- Good 3-tier environment (RTC in MBS Navision 2009..2017) configuration and support skills
- Knowledge of following modules: Sales & Receivables, Purchase, Warehouse, Inventory
- Knowledge of Navision Developer Toolkit, Beyond Compare, and VSS/TFS/SVN is a must
- NAV Upgrade to NAV 2013 – 2017, Power BI and NAV RDLC
- Experience in PrintVis (a NAV add-on from Novavision) would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of Production and Manufacturing to support the PrintVis add-on would be an advantage.
- Experience in integration of NAV with SharePoint Portal.
- Basic .NET programming & MS SQL Server administration skills are plus
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, writing, and communication skills.
- Ability to discuss business matters in English
- Ability to transform business requirements from functional specification to design specification
- Ability to write technical documentation (manuals, user guides) in English
- Ability to work both in a team and independently
What's in it for you
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Competitive salary
- Career and professional growth
- Business trips to UK office