Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
On behalf of Ciklum Digital, we are looking for experienced Middle Android Developer to join our team on a full-time basis.
Application for large European Telecommunication operator. Application contains information about priceplan usage, historical data, invoices. It allows to buy/order additional services.
This application is one of several applications which is being developed for same operator. You can always get support from colleagues who developed similar apps but for other brands.
- Design and develop native mobile applications for Android
- Integrate mobile apps with RESTful web services
- Work with UX Designers, Mobile Architects and other Developers to build mobile solutions
- Work as part of team on leading edge technologies
- Implementation of unit and integration tests
- Excellent knowledge of Java & Android APIs
- Knowledge of Kotlin
- Good understanding of Android Architecture components
- Deep understanding of OOP principles
- Great understanding of using different architecture design patterns for Android apps
- Good knowledge of SQLite
- Experience with RESTful API access, handling and storing data
- Experience with common 3rd party libraries (RxJava, Dagger 2, DataBinding, etc.)
- Great understanding of Material Design patterns & components
- Experience with Unit & UI testing using Espresso, JUnit, Mockito
- English – intermediate and higher
- Experience with Automated Builds and CI
- Experience in TDD
- Ability to relate positively to and engage with a wide range of people
- Strong self-motivation, reliable and flexible team-player. High attention to details
- Always seeking to improve processes and suggest alternative better solutions
What's in it for you
- Very close cooperation with client
- Possibility to propose solutions on a project
- Learn different business domains
- Constant flow of new projects
- Dynamic and challenging tasks
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills
- Low bureaucracy, European management style
- Continuous self-improvement
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
Client video presentation