Dacadoo has developed and runs a fun, easy-to-use and safe way to manage the personal health and wellbeing and fitness of a user, called the dacadoo Health Score Platform. dacadoo has an integrated view of health by integrating lifestyle components such as exercise, nutrition, stress and sleep and it calculates a personal dacadoo Health Score, an indicator of the current health status in real-time of a user. By integrating gaming principles and group dynamics via social networks, dacadoo motivates users to adopt healthier lifestyles.
dacadoo was founded in 2010 in Switzerland and currently employs 30 full time equivalents across the organization. dacadoo works with a on shore development team in Zurich and a near shore team in Kiev of 10 people.
On behalf of Dacadoo, Ciklum is looking for Middle Android Developer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
As a developer in Dacadoo you will get the possibility to work at company which is the world’s leading wireless platform for tracking, documenting, presenting and benchmarking your personal health data in real-time on your smartphone and/or via the web.
- Direct responsibility over the Android application development, performance and quality
- Development on the existing, native Android dacadoo application
- Integration with server-side APIs
- Collaboration and coordination with near shore / on shore teams in Kiev and Zurich
- Strong focus on quality–both visual and functional.
- Analyze requirements, produce technical solution designs and specifications
- Collaboration with a design team
- Software engineering background (higher university degree or similar preferably with IT/Software/Technical background)
- Mobile/Android application development and delivery experience for 2+ year
- Strong java core knowledge
- Experience with external software developer on- and near shore
- Customer-focused and service-based thinking
- Upper intermediate level of English (spoken and written)
- Experience with Kotlin and Android Architecture Components
- Previous experience with geodata and RxJava
- Working with Realm is a big plus
What's in it for you
- Career and professional growth
- Bleeding-edge stack of technologies
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Various technical seminars
- We are developing the world leading health care solution based on real life researches
- Autonomy in choosing technical solutions and applying technical decisions in onshore team.
- Professional development and growth (including career development plan for each employee; Mentorship program)
- Team’s culture: proactive and self-driven people who “work hard, party harder”!
- Medical insurance.
Client video presentation