At dreamIT, we´ve created our very own company culture which combines fun and thriving to be the best. Coding is our passion – you´ll recognize it in a second!
Our team consists of 30+ developers – if you´re calling them IT Geeks, they´ll smile as they´re more than that. They can work miracles. Because we´re working one of the fastest-growing gambling platforms in Europe. In our office in Hamburg-Ottensen you´ll get an idea about us: We are stuffed with state-of-the-art technology and due to agile project methods our days are structured, but still exciting like nowhere else.
On behalf of Lottoland, Ciklum is looking for Middle Android Developer to join the Malaga team on a full-time basis.
Together, in a team of 30+ passionate geeks and a network of handpicked partners we take care of the whole software development process of Europe’s fastest growing gambling platform. To support our development teams in Malaga, we are looking for Middle Android Developer who are very experienced and passionate about software development, who love to push product development using state-of-the art technology, and who have very high quality standards.
As Android Developer you will work in a multi-disciplinary team maintain and ensuring our high standards of quality. No feature will leave for the live environment without your blessing.
- We are a native passionate team focused on code quality and clean architectures.
- We value hunger for learning, knowledge sharing and ambition.
- We build complex applications using the new best methods and technologies.
- We encourage our team to share new ideas and innovate.
- You will work in an amazing atmosphere in a dynamic and highly qualified team.
- Be responsible for developing native applications (Android/iOS) for Lottoland company.
- Develop new functionalities using the best practices in the Android world.
- Develop unit test and UI tests
- Define the best strategies for optimizing our existing applications.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to create, design and ship new features.
- To be an important part in the decision making of the new functionalities.
- Provide maintenance of current applications
- 2/3 years or more as Android developer for native apps
- Strong development experience in Java and Kotlin (as a plus)
- Architectural patterns: Clean Architecture, MVP, MVVM, VIPER
- Have published at least one or more Android Apps to the market.
- Profound experience with tools such as Android Studio, XCode, IntelliJ IDEA, git, Maven
- Highly familiar with agile development and continuous integration/delivery tools
- Excellent communication, critical thinking, analytical skills.
- Good English skills are a must
- Enthusiastic about working in multi-disciplinary teams
- Passion and Eagerness to build the best gambling platform together with your team
- Experience in iOS programming (Swift)
- Experience in React Native programming
What's in it for you
- A dynamic and highly motivated international team of skilled and experienced professionals
- An open culture defined by passion for developing software, fun and mutual respect.
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Continuous learning based on a training & development program