On behalf of PayKey, Ciklum is looking for a Middle Android developer to join the Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
Being a part of our team, you will have incredible autonomy on product development and features, from early stage until they reach production and change the lives of many. Work with the biggest banks in the world and experience innovation on a global scale.
The company bridges the gap between banking and social, enabling banks to have their brands become a part of their customers’ social and messaging experience. It enables banks to provide their customers with the ability to initiate and complete a range of financial services, including P2P payments, request payment, balance check, cardless withdrawal, and more, from within any mobile application. Offering a cross-platform banking button on the smartphone’s keyboard boosts the bank’s brand engagement while making the banking experience quick, contextual, and simple for users.
At the core of Client’s Social Banking solution is the patent pending Mobile Banking Keyboard™. This unique keyboard seamlessly integrates with the mobile banking application, enabling users to initiate and complete financial services from within any mobile application, without having to open the bank’s app. Client’s white label solution easily integrates at the API level and retains the bank’s authentication method without compromising the security level.
- Develop a simple and efficient SDK
- Tailor custom UI/UX for each client
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the SDK
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- 2+ years in Android app development (Java and Kotlin) which includes a solid understanding of Android APIs, performance optimization, object-oriented design, clean code architecture, and testing
- Hands-on experience with top open-source libraries
- Hands-on experience with NDK is an advantage
- Hands-on experience with developing an SDK is an advantage
- Hands-on experience with Android AOSP source code is an advantage
- Challenge seeker and Fast learner
- Motivated, open-minded person, team player with good communication skills
- Working well autonomously, without close supervision
What's in it for you
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- A unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client