On behalf of Ciklum Digital, Ciklum is looking for a Middle Android Engineer to join our team.
Developers with a taste for mobile, we are after an adroit Android artisan to assemble apps of any kind. More specifically, we are looking for a native developer that is experienced with both the latest Android versions as well as 6+. As an Android developer, you’ll be joining the ranks of our award-winning mobile production team, MediaMonks Mobile. Together, you are responsible for building and maintaining our mobile apps. This means you’ll need to be an expert at exterminating bugs and have the perseverance to outlive ever-improving iterations of the same app.
To be apt for this role, you’ve got to know your way around Android Studio and Gradle. Experience with multithreading is a must, as is the ability to work with Sketch, Marvel or Zeplin files. If you can also throw in some staying power, you might very well be perfect for this Hilversum-based position.
Working at MediaMonks means you’ll be joining one of the most successful companies for mobile productions by the FWA — the leading showcase for digital work. In addition to award-winning projects, we bring you A-OK coffee and sublime extracurricular events, such as our annual winter sports trip.
Developers with a taste for mobile! MediaMonks is after an adroit Android artisan to assemble apps of any kind.
As part of MediaMonks, you are part of the most awesome production company on the planet, operating as ‘one office in 22 locations’ with an incredible in-house team of 2500+ Monks worldwide.
Become an Android Monk
At MediaMonks, you’ll join a young, successful and crazy-ambitious company creative people would kill to work for. You’ll get to do great work with even better coworkers. You can go all-in with our one-of-a-kind company culture, and all-out at parties and winter sports. We even have an epic lunch and a next-gen pension fund. If you meet and exceed this profile, stop playing on your phone and send us your best application so far.
- In this role, you will join our award-winning development department at the MediaMonks
- You’ll be joining the ranks of our mobile production team that develops applications for the world’s leading agencies and brands, targeting the latest and greatest versions of Android
- Alongside other Android (and iOS) developers, you are responsible for building (and maintaining) a multitude of apps that offer multifarious functionalities: from the ultimate grilling companion to an all-star coffee app and innovative concepts for fashion and concert photography
- We’re looking to hire an Android Developer with several high-end apps to show for
- You know the Android SDK, Android Studio, Gradle and git-flow like the back of your hand
- You speak English as well as the native tongue of Kotlin
- You’re (potential) BFFs with Mr. Jenkins, not afraid of letting him run tests on your code
- While you’re up to date with the latest developments in Google’s mobile candy store, you’re also capable of supporting older versions of Android (6+)
- Experience with multithreading is a must, as is the ability to work with Sketch and Marvel files
- You’re an expert at exterminating bugs and have the perseverance to endure ever-improving iterations of the same app
- You have a sweet tooth for Bluetooth and other hardware technologies
- Bonus points for any experience with RetroFit, Dagger/Koin, Flow and coroutines
- A systematic, fast and accurate worker
- A team-player, willing & able to work hard
- A easy communicator
- Eye for detail, high level of accuracy
What's in it for you
- A great, international team to work with
- A chance to work on world-class campaigns, for global advertisers
- Continuous learning & professional development