We are a growing business line of Ciklum with currently 250 employees that delivers approximately 70 projects simultaneously. Our projects usually last for 3-12 months and our technological focus is mainly on web and mobile technologies. So, you’ll have the opportunity to get frequently in touch with new projects. Through direct knowledge exchange with international clients you are an important contributor in making them successful.
Our environment gives you the opportunity to share your professionalism to help team members grow and we support you with training and education in the areas where you want to develop.
On behalf of Ciklum Solutions JS Team, we are looking for a strong Angular JS Developer to join our Kharkiv team on full-time basis.
Our Client is the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and number of professionals. Client provides audit, tax, consulting, enterprise risk and financial advisory services with more than 244,400 professionals globally.
- Create and maintain modern interfaces;
- Contribute ideas through your knowledge of evolving front-end technologies;
- Communicate with developers, designers and customers;
- Perform technical assessment of UI mockups/wireframes to ensure the possibility of their implementation within reasonable time;
- Be a part to a positive and fun team environment.
- Experience with modern MV* frameworks / libraries for SPAs like AngularJS and etc.
- Experience with AngularJS is a must.
- Experience with ReactJS is desirable.
- You know how functional programming works, OOP not just three letters for you;
- You know how to create modular and testable code;
- And by the way you should be able to read all this without a google translator;
- English – Intermediate/Upper intermediate.
- Emerging web standards such as web components, shadow DOM;
- Experience with CSS precompilers like SASS/SCSS or LESS;
- Familiar with UX concepts such as Information Architecture;
- Familiar with unit testing and development processes like TDD / BDD;
- Diligent, responsible, communicative, proactive;
- Good team player;
- Willing to improve professional knowledge;
- Experience with GIT;
- JIRA, Confluence usage experience, TFS, VSTS.
What's in it for you
- Close cooperation with client
- Dynamic and challenging tasks
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills
- European management style
- Continuous self-improvement