Middle Asset Producer
Designer vacancies, Support
Ciklum is looking for a Middle Asset Producer to join our team full-time in Poland.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Middle Asset Producer, become a part of a cross-functional development team working for the Media.Monks.
Asset producer will produce digital ads and assets for the world’s most recognizable brands.
About the Client:
MediaMonks produces digital marketing content for advertisers. Since 2001 they produced & delivered thousands of campaigns for international clients such as Google, Adidas, Tommy Hilfiger, Netflix, Procter & Gamble, Unilever and many others.
Their production work is solid & scalable. They deliver on time, with no surprises other than a terrific result. Their projects have a short turn-around time and deadlines are tight. Their clients are demanding, they work with A-class designs and the required level of pixel-perfection is very high. MediaMonks’ headquarters are in Amsterdam and we have production teams in Poland and Ukraine, in Ciklum. MediaMonks is the world leader in creative digital production. Watch 2018 showreel with recent works here.
In this role, you’ll specialize in the design of static visuals for a wide variety of channels, including social media and display advertising, product interfaces.
- This is a fast-paced assignment that requires impeccable production skills
- You’ll work as part of a dedicated global team of designers, illustrators, animators and art directors that produces world-class work
- The job is about harmonizing speed, style and scale to produce loads of good-looking assets at a steady pace
- Pixel perfectness is important. You safeguard quality at all times and work together with QA testers
- In addition to making images incredible, you’ll make sure that designs adhere to guidelines and are consistent across ad formats, dimensions and languages
- Experience in digital design:
- You have solid Photoshop and Illustrator skills. Sketch skills are a plus
- You know how to keep your files, layers and folders super-organized, even if you’re a creative mess outside of Photoshop
- You can take charge of small tasks independently, and take on bigger jobs with little supervision
- You can contribute to different stages of the production process, from setting styles and layouts to cutting formats and language versioning
- Exceptional attention to detail, problem solving, and coping with rapid change is required
- You’re always on the lookout for process efficiencies
- You can handle repetitive tasks and stay focused
- English Intermediate +
- You’re a clear communicator and are happy to work with designers from all over the world
- A systematic, fast and accurate worker
- A team-player, willing & able to work hard and do over-time
- A professional & easy communicator
- Eye for detail
- Dedicated, willing to learn a lot fast
What's in it for you
- Care: your mental and physical health is our priority. We ensure comprehensive company-paid medical insurance, life insurance and Multisport card
- Tailored education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), Udemy license, language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Flexibility: choose how you want to work – a 100% remote or on-sight in our office in Gdansk or Wroclaw. Own your schedule – you are the one to decide when to start your working day. Just don’t miss your regular team stand-up
- Opportunities: we value our specialists and always find the best options for them. Our Internal Mobility Program helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfill your potential
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
Join a well-established company and a strong team of professionals. Seize the perks of global opportunities, local approach and start-up spirit.
Boost your skills with modern stacks and industry-leading clients!
Enjoy what you do, do what you enjoy!
Be bold, not bored!
Are you already interested? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.