On behalf of Arad Technologies, we are looking for a Middle Automation QA (C#, Desktop) Engineer to join the Lviv team on a full-time basis.
Our Customer is a world leader in the field of water measurement solutions and services, the Arad Group specializes in designing, developing and manufacturing high quality meters, automatic meter reading (AMR) and advanced metering infrastructure (AMI) systems and advanced MDM systems and technologies. Arad Group’s patented solutions and products are specifically designed to meet the needs of utilities, waterworks companies and agriculture and are aimed at reducing water waste, improving overall water metering management capabilities and saving money.
This is an exciting opportunity to shape smart cities around the globe. You will develop the next generation of smart devices for water measurement “smart water meter” that will be used worldwide.
You will develop a Master platform and several connected products, including STM microprocessors, with use of FreeRTOS OS. If you are interested in IoT technologies, this opportunity is for you.
By joining Arad team, you’ll have the chance to be involved from early stages of architecture & design, through development and testing phases up to end-to end integration within Arad’s products: starting from HW all the way to cloud infrastructures, and field deployment.
- Develop and improve the automation infrastructure
- Implement improvements on existing applications and automation projects
- Responsible for the development, analysis, testing, and maintenance of automation projects, containing software as the major component
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (FW developers)
- Participation in all phases of software development from high level design to hardware/software integration and system testing
- 3+ years of experience in creating and execution of Unit tests and automation tests scripts on C# (or Java) – must
- Knowledge with hands on experience on API development – must
- Strong understanding of OOPS – must
- Experience in C# WPF and MVVM concept programming to develop PC based applications
- Knowledge in communication protocols such as UART, BLE etc
- Fundamental knowledge and working experience on developing desktop applications
- Hands on experience in DevOps in Microsoft Azure DevOps environment
- Experience with SW architecture, design patterns and system integration
- Scrum team experience
- Passionate about technology and able to dive into new technologies quickly
- Independent and self-motivated with a can-do attitude
- Good communication skills and excellent teamwork capabilities
- Capable of executing under uncertainty, in a dynamic environment
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English
What's in it for you
- Dynamic and challenging tasks
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills
- Continuous self-improvement
- Knowledge sharing meetings