Ciklum is looking for a Middle Automation QA Engineer to join our team full-time in Ukraine.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organizations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Middle Automation QA Engineer, become a part of a cross-functional development team working for the Arad Group.
About the Client:
Our Customer is a world leader in the field of water measurement solutions and services, the Arad Group specializes in designing, developing and manufacturing high quality meters, automatic meter reading (AMR) and advanced metering infrastructure (AMI) systems and advanced MDM systems and technologies. Arad Group’s patented solutions and products are specifically designed to meet the needs of utilities, waterworks companies and agriculture and are aimed at reducing water waste, improving overall water metering management capabilities and saving money.
Ciklum is building a team to work on various projects whose primary goal is to improve and automate the customer’s business processes, reducing time and effort required for various operations.
By joining Arad team, you’ll have the chance to be involved from early stages of architecture & design, through development and testing phases up to end-to end integration within Arad’s products: starting from HW all the way to cloud infrastructures, and field deployment.
- Design, create and execute automation scripts using C# and Selenium
- Review manual test cases for the relevant application and provide feedback on suitability for automation to the project team
- Review user stories and functional requirements
- Assist with manual testing, execute manual test cases and scripts for products under development
- Create and maintain test plans, cases, scenarios/scripts, in compliance with defined QA standards and methodologies
- Establish and configure testing environments for executing test cases and scenarios
- Participate in the development, deployment, and administration of QA process, tools, and supporting technologies
Please note that this is a job of combines manual work and automation.
Explanation We work with a three-week work content Sprint.
That means each team member takes a user story:
- Step One tests it manually and writes manual test scripts for it
- After finishing the manual work, writes automation for the user story
- And only then can it be said that he has completed the whole task of testing the user story
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or similar field
- 3+ years of experience with software testing of web-based applications using a structured testing methodology
- 2+ year of experience as AQA on C#
- Experience with API Testing
- Programming language C# or Java
- Selenium using C#
- API Testing using C#
- Solid knowledge of SQL
- Working with Agile/Scrum Methodologies
- Ready to take responsibility
- Excellent troubleshooting, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English
What's in it for you
- Care: your mental and physical health is our priority. We ensure comprehensive company-paid medical insurance, Mental Health programs, as well as financial and legal consultations
- Tailored education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), Udemy licence, language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Flexibility: choose how you want to work – a 100% remote or on-sight in our offices. Own your schedule – you are the one to decide when to start your working day. Just don’t miss your regular team stand-up
- Opportunities: we value our specialists and always find the best options for them. Our Internal Mobility Program helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfil your potential
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
Discover the pros of 20-year global experience! Join one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine, awarded as one of the top 10 employers in Ukraine by Forbes.
Boost your skills and make a difference with cutting-edge projects, skilled colleagues and the latest tech stacks.
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.