Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
On behalf of Testing CoE, Ciklum is looking for an experienced Middle Automation QA Engineer to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis and to help create an awesome product.
Our client is one of the biggest players in the advertising industry now is being scaling and looking for automation test engineers.
About Testing Center of Excellence:
Testing CoE is software quality assurance unit in Ciklum, which has been evolved very rapidly for the past 5 years to a mature SQA services provider, concurrently serving more than 30 projects, consisting of 100+ SQA professionals, delivering 5 main service lines.
Our main principles are:
- People are over processes and hierarchy
- Flat and open collaboration/communication increases creativity and brings more value to the business
- Investing in people and innovations ensures your future
- Reuse and share your experience – Develop best practices, publicize and follow them
Testing CofE is an optimal environment for your professional involvement and growth.
Testing CoE is a unique provider of QA Services and QA Consulting in the following areas:
- Manual Web / Mobile QA Services
- eCommerce QA Services
- Automation QA Services
- Performance QA Services
- CyberSecurity QA Services
- QA Consulting
Testing Center of Excellence Team has the following certificates:
- QA area – 83 certificates – ISTQB Foundation
- QA area – 20 certificates – ISTQB Advanced Test Analyst & Test Manager
- Scrum Master area – 68 certificates – ICAgile Certified Professional
- Winner of the 2018 European Software Testing Award in the Category “Global Testing Team of the Year” (2018).
- Finalist for the European Software Testing Awards (2015, 2016, 2017):
- European IT and Software Excellence Awards
- Web UI & API automation testing
- Building and maintaining automated testing framework
- Test data and test environment preparations.
- Making conclusion and reporting about stability of the product under test.
- Working in Agile team
- Participation in daily/weekly/monthly meetings and team activities
- Reporting to the QA Team Lead
- 1+ years of professional experience in QA Automation of Web products via Selenium (WebDriver) and supportive frameworks
- Solid skills in С# and OOP
- Experience with API level testing
- Experience of working with version control systems (e.g. GIT, Mercurial)
- In-depth knowledge of test automation approaches and procedures
- Good knowledge of different testing methods, techniques and types
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum
- Good English skills – Intermediate and above
- Experience with continuous integration processes and tools (teamcity)
- Experience in JS and jQuery
- Experience of working with version control system Mercurial
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or relevant
- Experience with SDLC tools like TFS, Azure DevOps, TeamCity etc.
- Good analytical skills
- Good team player, motivated to develop and solve complex tasks
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
What's in it for you
- Possibility to propose solutions on a project
- Dynamic and challenging tasks.
- Ability to influence project technologies.
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills.
- Low bureaucracy, European management style.
- Continuous self-improvement.
- ISTQB Certification preparation
- Knowledge sharing meetings
Client video presentation