On behalf of Ciklum Digital, Ciklum is looking for a Middle Automation QA Engineer to join the team on a full-time basis.
About Quality Engineering Team:
Quality Engineering Center of Excellence is an international award-winning Quality Engineering department that has rapidly evolved over the past 7 years to become a mature Quality Engineering service provider with 500+ professionals working in 7 main directions: QA Consulting and Management, DevOps, Manual, Automation, Support, Performance and Cyber Security.
Our main principles are:
- People are over processes and hierarchy.
- Flat and open collaboration/communication increases creativity and brings more value to business.
- Investing in people and innovations ensures your future.
- Reuse and share your experience – Develop best practices, publicize and follow them.
Quality Engineering Center of Excellence is an optimal environment for your professional involvement and growth.
- Become part of the Scrum teams and work closely with QA Automation Lead and QA Lead to own all of the test automation activities
- Automation of smoke/regression and other functional testing of Web applications
- Building and maintaining automated testing frameworks
- Test data preparation and test environment configuration
- Analyze new applications to be automated within the test automation framework
- Deliver the test automation solutions that fit within SAFe software development methodologies
- Leverage the test automation framework to generate test automation execution reports
- Work closely with QA Automation Lead to implement best-in-class test automation strategy and solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
- 3+ years of professional experience in QA
- 2+ years of experience in QA automation
- Experience with CucumberJS
- Experience with Selenium WebDriverJS or ProtractorJS or similar frameworks
- Good understanding of CSS and XPATH selectors syntax
- Experience with implementation of automated testing for projects and systems
- Experience with continuous integration processes and tools (Jenkins, Bamboo, TeamCity or similar)
- Experience of working with version control systems (GIT, SVN and others)
- Experience using test management tools
- In-depth knowledge of test automation approaches and procedures
- Experience with API level testing
- Good knowledge of different testing methods, techniques and types and QA processes as well
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum
- Good English skills – Intermediate and above
- Ability to complete work assignments under tight deadlines
- Self-motivated to continually learn and adopt the latest industry innovations and technology
- Self-disciplined and result-oriented, able to work with minimal supervision
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Good team player, motivated to solve complex tasks
- Good analytical skills
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
What's in it for you
- Close cooperation with client
- Constant flow of new projects
- Dynamic and challenging tasks
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills
- European management style
- Continuous self-improvement