On behalf of Ciklum Digital, Ciklum is looking for a Middle Automation QA Engineer to join our team on a full-time basis.
- Automation of regression and other functional tests of Web/API applications
- Maintaining of existing test automation frameworks
- Integrating automated scripts into CI/CD pipeline
- Test case adjustments for automated testing needs
- Test data and test environment preparations
- Making conclusion and reporting about stability of the product under test
- Collaboration with development teams (developers/manual QAs/DevOps)
- 2+ years of professional experience in QA Automation of Web and API/Service testing
- Good knowledge of different testing methods, techniques, types and methodologies
- Experience in creation of test documentation
- Good knowledge of test automation approaches and procedures
- Good skills in C#, programming patterns and principles
- Hands-on experience with Selenium WebDriver or wrappers
- Experience with reporting frameworks
- Experience with BDD
- Good understanding of CSS and XPATH selectors syntax
- Experience with continuous integration processes and tools (Jenkins or similar)
- Experience of working with version control systems (e.g. GIT, SVN and others)
- Experience of working in an Agile Scrum/Kanban development environment
- Master's or Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or relevant
- Good English skills – Upper-Intermediate and above
- Good Knowledge of SQL and noSQL DBs (PostgreSQL, Mongo, Dynamo or similar)
- Hand-on experience with Docker
- Some knowledge of AWS /Azure DevOps services
- Experience with message brokers/queues: SQS, SNS, Kafka, RabbitMQ, etc.
- Understanding of GDPR principles
- Good analytical skills
- Good team player, motivated to develop and solve complex tasks
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
What's in it for you
- Close cooperation with different clients
- Possibility to propose solutions on a project
- Dynamic and challenging tasks.
- Ability to influence project technologies.
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills.
- Low bureaucracy, European management style.
- Continuous self-improvement.
- ISTQB Certification preparation
- Knowledge sharing meetings
- 100% remote work