Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
On behalf of Ciklum Digital, Ciklum is looking for a Middle Automation QA Engineer to join our Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
About Quality Engineering Team:
Quality Engineering Center of Excellence is an international award-winning Quality Engineering department that has rapidly evolved over the past 7 years to become a mature Quality Engineering service provider with 250+ professionals working in 7 main directions: QA Consulting and Management, DevOps, Manual, Automation, Support, Performance, Cyber Security and Robotic Process Automation.
Our main principles are:
- People are over processes and hierarchy.
- Flat and open collaboration/communication increases creativity and brings more value to business.
- Investing in people and innovations ensures your future.
- Reuse and share your experience – Develop best practices, publicize and follow them.
Quality Engineering Center of Excellence is an optimal environment for your professional involvement and growth.
Quality Engineering Team is unique provider of:
- Manual QA Services
- Automation QA Services
- Performance QA Services
- CyberSecurity Services
- QA Consulting and Audit
- DevOps Services
- Support Managed Services
- Robotic Process Automation
- Develop and execute both manual and automation test plans and test cases
- Maintain and add to an existing automation framework in support of a large scale software deployment
- In this role, you will need to possess a broad view of the entire product deployment to evaluate test cases for inclusion in automated regression and provide feedback for the development and augmentation of automation tool sets
- Ability to translate business and regulatory requirements into unit and solution level test cases
- Core development skill set to implement unit and solution level test cases
- Develop automated test cases of a web based application (Python, unittest, pytest), ability to write and support API tests, Setup CI/CD processes (Jenkins)
- Automation Framework – Selenium and ROBOT or similar
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in teams employing Agile and/or Lean methodologies with the ability to prioritize across multiple tasks/stories/sprints
- Experience with automation practices leveraging commercial collaborative tools (e.g. Helix, JIRA)
- Understanding of Quality Assurance Life cycle and software development life cycle and ability to work in the Agile development environment with frequently changing requirements and feature set
- Knowledge and experience in the following languages and technologies: SQL, Restful Web Services, JSON protocol, HTML5, JSP and Configuration Management tools
- Robust Written and verbal communications skills
- Robust Time management skills and leading testing teams with a history of meeting commitments
- Good analytical skills
- Good team player, motivated to solve complex tasks
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
What's in it for you
- Close cooperation with client
- Constant flow of new projects
- Dynamic and challenging tasks
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills
- European management style
- Continuous self-improvement
Client video presentation