Code Worldwide is a digital transformation business. We help our clients to invent a new future for their marketing through data and technology. We work at the intersection of technology, marketing, data, media and user experience.
We offer our clients services in Transformation Consultancy, Data Engineering, Customer Experience Management technologies and Marketing Technology. We also develop and maintain our own Forrester-recognised Marketing Technology solution, adZU, which is used by 10,000 businesses worldwide.
Our key clients include Best Western, Castrol, Christie’s, Domino’s, Jaguar Land Rover, L’Oreal, Mercedes-Benz, Mothercare, OMD, PHD, Samsung and Telstra. Code has a global presence and employees spanning nine cities, located in the UK, Europe, North America, China, Singapore and Australia. To learn more visit www.codeworldwide.com
Code is the data and technology division of Omnicom Precision Marketing Group (OPMG) and provides technology and data innovation to agency brands RAPP, Proximity, Critical Mass, Organic, Javelin and Targetbase. We are also the leading provider of technology and data solutions to Omnicom Media Group and responsible for the development of Omnicom’s integrated technology solution.
Culturally, Code is an innovative, fast moving, exciting, occasionally demanding place to work.
On behalf of CODE Worldwide, Ciklum is looking for a Middle Automation QA Engineer to join our team in Dnipro on a full-time basis.
- Automated testing of complex SPA Web application (brand-new software products based on unified platform, new features, bug verification), requirement testing, analysis and clarification (direct communication with product owner);
- Communication with different cross-functional teams;
- Setting standards, knowledge gaining/sharing and supervision of other QA automation engineers;
- Help to build fully automated testing pipeline.
- 2+ years of experience in automation testing;
- 3+ years of experience in manual testing;
- Testing web-applications, including SPA;
- Black box testing (boundary values, equivalence partitioning);
- UI/UX Testing;
- NUnit or similar;
- Selenium WebDriver;
- Confluence or similar;
- Bug tracking system (Jira);
- Allure or similar;
- Jira X-Ray or similar;
- Performance testing experience;
- Cross-browser testing experience;
- Security testing experience;
- Leadership / mentorship experience.
What's in it for you
- Getting experience in the most complex product development environment;
- Building game changing solutions and seeing the results of your work on a daily basis;
- Transparent career path: continuous professional growth from Intern to Senior Dev/QA/PM with the help of Skill Matrix;
- Knowledge sharing: Dev Guilds, QA Guilds;
– Tool: https://www.pluralsight.com;
– Education during working hours: 2 hours per week for SMART goals.
- Remote work policy (conditions may apply):
– 1 day per week: work from home option is available;
– 1 month per year: work from any Code location is available (London, Sydney, NY, Malaga).
– Fruits once per week;
– Team buildings: sub team-buildings due to a successful release, Spring party, Code Anniversary, Winter party.
– AWS Sandbox to play with any Cloud technologies;
Client video presentation