Derivco is the dev house that provides Microgaming with their exceptional gaming content. They pride themselves on being at the forefront of industry innovation. These highly skilled teams of designers, developers, illustrators and animators love nothing more than working with the latest technology and having fun trying out new ideas. The software our Customer produces has enabled Microgaming to become one of the most trusted suppliers of online gaming in the world. They don’t just create software. They create entertainment experiences.
Derivco Hong Kong https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kywWpYy58Q
Family Day at Derivco Durban https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2UCbBhI-Vg
On behalf of Derivco Company, Ciklum is looking for a Middle Automation QA Engineer to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
The Automation Engineer’s role is to design, develop and maintain automated testing solutions incorporating both in-house and industry leading test-frameworks. The responsibility of the Automation Engineer is to compliment the Quality Assurance process of the teams.
- Proactively participate in planning and design sessions
- Create/Update/Refactor Test Cases/Artifacts to ensure that all necessary scenarios are covered in the designed tests
- Execute tests, detect & track defects
- Complete, review and improve
- Prepare software and test environment
- Adhere and optimize standards and processes
The ability to work independently and collaboratively with the team. Integrity, adaptability and excellent communication skills. A passion for lifelong learning and exceptional problems solving skills.
A driven person with good time management and great attention to detail, combined with the ability to deal with ambiguity and drive solutions, independently or collaboratively.
Skills, as below:
- Strong testing technical ability across multiple platforms (SQL, Web, Service and Mobile)
- Extensive experience automating using WebDriver (Selenium) and\or Ranorex
- Basic knowledge of any programming language (C# preferred)
- Creating and driving automation test strategy and assets
- Experience of working with version control systems (GIT)
- Experience Integrating automated testing into CI process using TeamCity or similar
- Good understanding and use of testing Processes and Techniques
- Experience with test analysis, preparation and planning
- Embracing change in a dynamic agile environment
- The ability to foresee and create improvements to existing testing procedures as needed
- Experience with TDD/BDD environment
- API testing
What's in it for you
- We are always looking for new approaches to take advantage of and are always keen to embrace change! We embrace innovation in everything we do (and hand out some pretty cool prizes for it as well).
- We’re convinced that we employ some of the smartest people in the business, so if you like being challenged and feel that you could contribute, we look forward to hearing from you!
Client video presentation