Derivco is the dev house that provides Microgaming with their exceptional gaming content. They pride themselves on being at the forefront of industry innovation. These highly skilled teams of designers, developers, illustrators and animators love nothing more than working with the latest technology and having fun trying out new ideas. The software our Customer produces has enabled Microgaming to become one of the most trusted suppliers of online gaming in the world. They don’t just create software. They create entertainment experiences.
Derivco Hong Kong https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kywWpYy58Q
Family Day at Derivco Durban https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2UCbBhI-Vg
On behalf of Derivco, Ciklum is looking for a Middle Automation QA Engineer to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
You will be working closely with other customer’s development and IT teams located in Durban & Pretoria – South Africa and Douglas – Isle of Man.
Derivco are convinced that they employ some of the smartest people in the business, so if you like being challenged and feel that you could contribute, they look forward to hearing from you!
They work hard and of course play hard, but most importantly Derivco don’t take themselves too seriously. Their core business values are passion, ownership and care. Our customer believes in own people and shows it! They constantly strives to be better yesterday.
- You will be involved in the planning, development and execution of automated testing for our cross-platform (iOS, Android, Windows, macOS) poker client and the backend services which support it. You will support team alignment with organizational initiatives and objectives, whilst safeguarding and growing awareness of the poker product
- You will be closely working with developers, automation engineers and testers in agile SCRUM teams, iteratively adding features to the existing poker client and supporting backend systems
- Bachelor’s Degree, Diploma OR Equivalent and 3+ years of experience in QA Automation of Web products via Selenium (WebDriver) and similar frameworks
- The ability to work independently and collaboratively with the team. Integrity, adaptability and excellent communication skills. A passion for lifelong learning and exceptional problems solving skills
- A driven person with good time management and great attention to detail, combined with the ability to deal with ambiguity and drive solutions, independently or collaboratively
- Ninja Skills, as below:
- Experience in automated testing across multiple platforms (SQL, Web, Service and Mobile)
- Experience in the use of testing Processes and Techniques
- Mentor/Coaching skills
- Embracing change in a dynamic agile environment
- Exposure to different testing methods, techniques and types
- Experience in producing automation assets according to the automation test strategy
- Experience of working with version control systems
- Experience Integrating automated testing into CI process
- Fluent spoken and written English
What's in it for you
- Challenging and rewarding work
- Supporting and award-winning working environment
- Benefit package
- Friendly and fun colleagues
- Work in an international team
Client video presentation