Metro Group is the top-5 largest retailer in the world. We are honored to be a partner to build brand-new eCommerce Marketplace platform and make our client #1 digital eCommerce provider in Europe.
Our client has incredible expertise in physical sales, as well as successful eCommerce business in Germany. New commercial platform is part of strategic roadmap to bit global marketplace providers like Amazon/eBay in selected market segments and leverage strong world-wide branding, 20+ millions of existing offline clients, dedicated field-force sales in Europe and well-established logistics, delivery and client-support network.
The platform assumes to host 10+ high-load cloud-based product applications, managed end-to-end by dedicated teams (including Product Owner on client side /Germany/, and full cross-functional teams on Ciklum side /Kiev/). Ciklum team encounters 100+ employees for this project which is planned for 18 months at least. First public-beta release is planned for Sep 1, 2019. Our delivery started in September 2018 and current team size is 50 employees.
Testing Center of Excellence is looking for Middle Automation QA Engineer for Metro Marketplace project.
Automation, performance and security QAs will work along with Manual QA engineers to ensure the highest quality standards. Our project offers amazing opportunity to apply your experience, build engineering process from scratch using the latest technologies and gain new knowledge.
- Automation of API, smoke and regression testing on Web projects
- Building and maintaining automated testing frameworks
- Test case adjustments for automated testing needs
- Test data and test environment preparations
- Making conclusion and reporting based on actual test results
- Possibility to perform testing activities on several applications, communicate with dev and managers teams
- 2+ years of professional experience in quality assurance for Web products
- 1,5+ years of experience with implementation of automated testing for project and system via selenium (webdriver)/ Protractor or similar frameworks
- Patterns understanding
- Experience with continuous integration processes and tools (Jenkins, Teamcity or similar)
- Good experience of working with version control systems (e.g. GIT, Bitbucket and others)
- Knowledge of test automation approaches and procedures, best practices
- Experience with API level testing
- Good knowledge of different testing methods, techniques and types
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum
- Intermediate or higher English communication skills
- Experience in creation of automation frameworks from scratch
- Experience with virtualization (Docker, VirtualBox etc)
- Experience with Mobile automation
- Knowledge of programming languages, such as Java or/and Python would be a plus
- Some experience with cloud-based automation solutions like Saucelabs, Browserstack
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Analytical skills
- Good team player, motivated to solve complex tasks
- Communication and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented
- Attention to details and accuracy
What's in it for you
- Be a part of highly professional Ciklum QA expert community, the winner of the 2018 European Software Testing Award in the Category “Global Testing Team of the Year” (2018)
- Very close cooperation with client
- Possibility to propose solutions on a project
- Dynamic and challenging tasks
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills
- Low bureaucracy, European management style
- Continuous self-improvement
- QA knowledge sharing meetings