Moon Active is a mobile games development company with millions of daily active users.
Our goal is to develop top quality casual games and connect people, friends and players from all over the world. Our latest game, Coin Master, is a top grossing game in every country it was officially launched.
We follow our belief that reaching success comes from setting high standards and striving to be the best at all we do:
- Stunning art
- Fun game play
- Marketing expertise
- Data science
- Advanced technology
On behalf of Moon Active, Ciklum is looking for a Automation QA Engineer to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
Moon Active, a mobile games startup with millions of daily players worldwide is looking for an experienced automation engineer to join our rapidly growing company and help us develop our Automation framework.
You will work in an energetic startup environment following Agile concepts and methodologies.
- Cover UI and API of the product with automation tests
- Writing and working with test case documentation
- Support and keep tests up to date
- Test result investigation, issue analysis
- Cooperate with Manual QAs
- Support Software Development Lifecycle Releases as an automation team member
- Maintain fast-paced deliveries with no compromises on quality and user experience
- 2+ years’ experience with JS. Python is a plus
- 1+ years of experience in API testing.
- 1+ years of experience with ATDD.
- Basic understanding of client-server architecture.
- Experience with git.
- Experience with Test Management Systems.
- Upper-intermediate English.
- 2+ years of experience in Mobile testing.
- CI/CD tools (Jenkins/TeamCity)
- Some experience wit Appium
- Bash/shell scripting
- Test Report tools
- OpenCV experience
- Node experience
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with Product owners and other Moon Active R&D members
- A challenging function, with a lot of responsibility in a unique dynamic environment;
- Work with the latest technologies
- Work with skilled and professional team mates. Collaborating together to create awesome games served to tens of millions of players
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance