On behalf of NZZ (www.nzz.ch), Ciklum is looking for Middle Automation QA Engineer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
The Neue Zürcher Zeitung (NZZ, English: “New Journal of Zurich”) is a Swiss German-language daily newspaper, published by the NZZ-Gruppe in Zurich. NZZ has a reputation as a quality newspaper and as the Swiss newspaper of record, the newspaper is known for its detailed reports on international affairs, stock exchange, and the intellectual, in-depth style of its articles.
- Support testing/development process based on Agile testing principles and Scrum framework for Web projects.
- Participate in development and maintenance of test automation framework for Web projects (webdriverio + mocha + chaijs).
- Analyze automated test runs, report bug issues.
- Deal with manual and automation activities: 50/50.
- 3+ years of professional experience in QA.
- 1+ years of professional experience in QA Automation of web client-server applications.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, processes, and tools.
- Experience with WebdriverIO or similar.
- Understanding and experience with Page Object Model.
- Understanding of CSS and XPATH selectors syntax.
- Experience with testing of Restful API (Postman or similar).
- Experience in Agile processes.
- Experience in creation/maintenance of test documentation.
- Self-disciplined, goal-oriented and ability to work in a team.
- Good spoken and written English
- Experience of working with version control systems (GIT).
- Experience with Selenium Grid/Selenoid and AWS.
- Experience with manual/automation testing of Mobile applications.
- Experience with Continuous Integration processes and tools.
What's in it for you
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere, which creates really good working conditions
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company