ParagonEX is the provider of the most advanced CFD trading platform and performance driven Back-Office. The company has pioneered the next generation of comprehensive, added-value solutions for online brokers based on intimate industry experience and progressive technologies.
On behalf of ParagonEX, Ciklum is looking for a Middle Automation QA Engineer to join Odessa team on a full-time basis.
We are looking for technology expert, who want to make a positive influence on a new business by applying best QA practices and taking ownership.
- Help the team to improve test process and automation
- Help to build fully automated testing pipeline.
- Maintain and update existing automation and manual testing solution for web application
- Cooperate with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs using Jira
- 3+ years of QA experience
- Knowledge of automation testing (C# or Java)
- Knowledge of Selenium WebDriver
- Knowledge of modern automation solution patterns
- Deep understanding of testing theory
- Experience with Git
- Experience with API and UI testing
- Experience with CI/CT/CD solutions (Jenkins/TeamCity/TFS etc)
- Basic knowledge of SQL/NoSQL/Oracle
- Upper-intermediate English
- Good analytical skills
- Good team player, motivated to develop and solve complex tasks
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
What's in it for you
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions