On behalf of PayKey, Ciklum is looking for a Middle Automation QA Engineer to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
PayKey is an exciting and fast-growing Israeli Fintech company backed by strategic investors like Mastercard, Commerzbank, and Santander, with offices in Tel Aviv, Singapore, and Tokyo.
PayKey redefines the mobile banking and payments experience by allowing banks to embed their financial services in customers’ daily interactions on social & messaging apps. PayKey’s solution has already been launched globally by over 20 leading banks, including Standard Chartered, Unicredit, ING, Banorte, among others.
With exciting shifts in the financial industry, PayKey is now expanding its product portfolio to develop a new cutting-edge financial product that will innovate the banking ecosystem and support the financial wellbeing of countless consumers worldwide.
PayKey is looking for a passionate automation engineer who will join the company’s R&D team to drive technological growth and be part of creating the company’s next generation solution.
- Lead the testing automation development for the new product
- Take active part in the automation framework technology selection process
- Develop automation framework infrastructure
- Integrating automated tests into continuous integration pipelines using tools such as Jenkins
- Develop and execute automated and manual tests
- Collaborate with product and development teams to decide which test cases should be automated
- Innovate using the latest standards
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience in Java development
- At least 3 years of experience in developing automation tests
- Knowledge of development life cycle and QA practices
- Experience with automation tools for mobile
- Experience with RESTful API execution and validation using tools such as Postman
- Excellent debugging skills
- Experience with CI tools (Bitrise, Jenkins, TeamCity, CircleCI, etc..)
- To be a team player
What's in it for you
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- A unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client