TechFinancials is a world's leading provider of innovative technology in the fast-growing industry of online financial trading and blockchain domain.
Established in 2009 and listed on the London Stock Exchange AIM market (symbol TECH),TechFinancials is a leading provider of trading technology for online brokers, and exchanges for the mass market, with offices across Asia, Europe and the Middle East.
The organization is cloud based and the application is distributed and installed on Linux servers (250 on production). TechFinancials has over 50 customers all around the world. The company was formed 8 years ago with the vision to introduce financial trading to the mass market by creating a simplified trading platform.
Our teams work in the Agile environment in two main domains: Cryptocurrencies and online trading using Java 8, Microservices architecture.
Join us and you will take part in the design and implementation from scratch of highly loaded and scalable products using Continuous delivery approach and modern technologies.
On behalf of TechFinancials, Ciklum is looking for a Middle Automation QA Engineer to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
As an Automation QA Engineer at TechFinancials, you will be involved in the development of smart ticketing solution based on blockchain (Footies project).The development team and Product Owner who are located now in one location (Kyiv office – Gulliver) follow best Agile (Scrum) practices.
You will develop creative product and innovate new technologies & solutions and deliver the product in a rapid and dynamic environment.
You will work closely with all project stakeholders.
As a Quality Assurance Engineer at Footies, you will be involved in the development of smart ticketing solution based on blockchain. You will be responsible for creating automation tests for Android and iOS developers.
- You should have testing experience of large scale mission-critical applications.
- Your responsibilities will include all aspects of software quality assurance process, from analysis of product requirements to the creation and manual execution of testing plans and automation them.
- You must be a proactive and hardworking individual.
- You will be a contributing member of a team that implements new product features, improve existing product features.
- You will work closely with development and product management teams to communicate problem impacts and to understand product requirements.
- You should have strong organizational skills, tracking multiple test executions simultaneously and are able to synthesize the results, show creativity and initiative to improve product test coverage and effectiveness.
- 1+ years of practical experience in automation testing with Android and iOS. (3+ years of practical experience in automation testing in general).
- Experience with test management tools (Jira/Confluence)
- Good practical knowledge of QA processes and concepts, test design techniques, different testing methods and types including test case preparation
- Agile Testing Experience in an agile development environment (e.g. SCRUM/XP/Kanban) with experience writing acceptance criteria for user stories.
- Experience with Linux/Unix – advantage
- Experience with Google cloud – advantage
- Proactive and hardworking individual
- Good communication and personal skills
- Ability to interact and work well with team members
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions