Ciklum is looking for a Middle Automation QA Engineer to join our team full-time in Pakistan.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Middle Automation QA Engineer, become a part of a cross-functional development team working for our Client.
About the project:
You’ll be a part of an innovative digital banking product. The bank is pioneering new horizons for customers with a core mission to create a more financially literate society that can succeed in a thriving economy. This will be achieved by introducing smart financial solutions.
We will accelerate digitization and help to reach a cashless society. Providing financial solutions across industry value chains, we aim to support the growth of all sectors of the economy. By facilitating banking access to segments traditionally considered high-risk, we aim to promote financial inclusion. Using continuous Data Analysis in our AI Engine and our PFM solution, we will help our customers better spend and save money.
It’s very much a “best tool for the job” mentality at Saudi Digital Bank and our tech-stack is continually evolving but to give you a flavor of what we’re currently working with here are some of the tools we use;
- Languages: Go, Java (micronaut), Swift, Kotlin, Python
- Tools: REST Assured, Espresso, XCUITest, Postman, TestNG, Allure Report, Docker, GitLab, Bitrise, Firebase
- Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, Pair-Programming
- End-to-end outcome testing
- Carrying out re-mark requests
- Trend analysis and process improvement
- Pulse checks
- Providing QA guidance and support
- Being flexible with responsibilities and having a positive attitude towards any changes to the role, company/departmental objectives, priorities, and targets
- You have experience in Quality Assurance
- You enjoy solving problems in a creative way and aren't afraid to dig deeper to find solutions
- You are data-oriented and have strong attention to detail
- You have an exceptional understanding of procedures and possibilities to identify gaps
- You've previously implemented a QA framework either from scratch or completed QA-specific change projects
- Understanding the Test Automation Design patterns and frameworks
- Participate in code review sessions with developers and QA Engineers
- Strong Knowledge in GIT and version controls systems like (GitLab – GitHub)
- At least 2 years experience in Test Automation For Web and Mobile apps
- Appium – cross-platform test automation tool for native, hybrid, and mobile web and desktop apps
- K6 performance testing tool
- Rest-assured / Java – API automation
- Git and GitLab
- REST API solutions
- Continuous integration environments covering: source code repositories; version control; build creation; unit, integration, and system tests
- Upper-Intermediate or Advanced level of English
- Has experience in Banking Systems & FinTech
- Has experience in Non-functional Testing (Performance & Security)
- Has worked with cloud solutions
- Strong technical experience and fluent in technical communications
- Expertise in the end-to-end software development life cycle
- Demonstrable track record in a delivery-focused role
- Self-motivated to continually learn and adopt the latest industry innovations and technology
- Self-disciplined and result-oriented, able to work with minimal supervision
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Good team player, motivated to solve complex tasks
- Good analytical skills
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
What's in it for you
- Close cooperation with different clients
- Possibility to propose solutions on a project
- Dynamic and challenging tasks
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills
- Low bureaucracy, European management style
- ISTQB/JAVA11 Certification preparation
- Knowledge sharing meetings
Boost your skills and make a difference with cutting-edge projects, skilled colleagues and the latest tech stacks.
Join our friendly team and seize the perks of global opportunities, a dynamic environment and well-known customers.
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.