Middle Automation QA for NZZ (Kyiv)
The Neue Zürcher Zeitung (NZZ, English: “New Journal of Zurich”) is a Swiss German-language daily newspaper, published by the NZZ-Gruppe in Zurich. NZZ has a reputation as a quality newspaper and as the Swiss newspaper of record, the newspaper is known for its detailed reports on international affairs, stock exchange, and the intellectual, in-depth style of its articles.
On behalf of NZZ, Ciklum is looking for Automation QA Engineer to join Kiev team on full-time basis.
- Support testing/development process based on Agile testing principles and Scrum framework for Web/Mobile projects.
- Participation in development of test automation frameworks for Web/Apps projects.
- Ability to deal with manual and automation activities: 50/50
- 3+ years of professional experience in QA.
- 1+ years of professional experience in QA Automation of web or app-based applications.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, processes, and tools.
- Experience in Agile frameworks.
- Experience with manual testing of Web-based applications.
- Experience with testing of Restful API.
- Understanding of CSS and XPATH selectors syntax.
- Experience in creation/maintenance of test documentation.
- Self-disciplined, goal-oriented and ability to work in a team.
- English – Upper Intermediate
- Experience with Selenium WebDriverJS (NodeJS), WebdriverIO or similar.
- Experience with testing of Mobile applications.
- Experience with Mobile automation.
- Experience with MochaJS, ChaiJS.
- Experience of working with version control systems (GIT).
- Experience with Continuous Integration processes and tools.
- Experience with cloud-based automation solutions like Saucelabs, Browserstack
What's in it for you
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere, which creates really good working conditions
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company