eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing more than 12 million users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading, blockchain and machine-learning-based investment products. eToro is a regulated and secure platform, operating in full transparency with its clients’ interest in mind.
eToro’s award-winning trading and investing platform is at the forefront of Fintech technology. Our Research and Development department develops cutting-edge technologies, focusing on field-relevant areas, such as blockchain and artificial intelligence. We offer competitive fees and an organizational culture which is both professional and fun.
On behalf of eToro, Ciklum is looking for a Middle Automation QA Engineer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
The main focus of the team is Finance related aspects of compliance. You will be involved in the implementation of new functionality in our KYC, Account Statement projects.
Now we are in progress of migration to the latest Angular, .NET Core, Microsoft Azure, Kubernetes so part of the tasks will be related to it.
- Contribute to software test automation (both UI and API testing) to achieve the highest level of quality
- Increase test coverage and replace manual testing
- Execute test automation scenarios and analyze the results
- Work closely with the development and product teams.
- Create and generate automation test plans for different test projects covering all aspects of – functionality and regression.
- Document and share all newly developed abilities
- Have at least 3 years of experience in API and/or Web UI test automation development using C#/Java
- Readiness to automate API/Web UI using C#
- Have at least 1-year experience in manual testing or a highly developed quality awareness
- Have experience of automation frameworks Selenium/Webdriver or similar
- Good knowledge of different testing methods, techniques, and types.
- Good understanding of Agile/Scrum
- Knowledge of NUnit or similar unit test framework
- Basic knowledge of SQL (retrieving data from database)
- Experience with cloud-based automation solutions like Kobiton, Saucelabs
- Experience with Cloud/SaaS-based enterprise software platforms
- Experienced with the Fintech industry and/or compliance domain
- Fast learner
- An eye for detail, strong logic, and analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure with ‘can do’ attitude and solid sense for setting priorities
- A persistent focus on delivery in a high-velocity and high-availability environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, a positive approach for difficulties and imaginative problem solver
- Good spoken and written English
What's in it for you
- Working with the latest technologies
- A unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with the Client
- Competitive salary
- Possibility to work in a world-known and successful company
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Client video presentation