TUI is the world’s leading tourism group. The broad portfolio gathered under the Group umbrella consists of strong tour operators, 1,600 travel agencies and leading online portals, five airlines with around 150 aircraft, over 400 hotels, 17 cruise liners and many incoming agencies in all major holiday destinations around the globe. It covers the entire tourism value chain under one roof. This integrated offering enables us to provide our 27 million customers with an unmatched holiday experience in 180 regions. A key feature of our corporate culture is our global responsibility for economic, environmental and social sustainability. This is reflected in more than 20 years of commitment to sustainable tourism. The TUI Group’s share is listed in the FTSE 250 index, in the Quotation Board of the Open Market on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange, and regulated Market of the Hanover Stock Exchange.
On behalf of Ciklum Digital, Ciklum is looking for a Middle AWS DevOps Engineer to join the DevOps team on a full-time basis.
We are looking for a Middle DevOps Engineer to provide enterprise-level assistance to our customers. You will diagnose and troubleshoot software and infrastructure problems and be involved in building new infrastructure and pipelines, helping developers to build their application and deliver it to the cloud. Help our customers maintain and automate routine tasks for applications and programs. DevOps Engineer responsibilities include creating CI/CD pipelines, writing infrastructure as code, configuring operating systems, resolving network issues, and so on.
About Quality Engineering Team:
Quality Engineering Center of Excellence is an international award-winning Quality Engineering department that has rapidly evolved over the past 7 years to become a mature Quality Engineering service provider with 250+ professionals working in 7 main directions: QA Consulting and Management, DevOps, Manual, Automation, Support, Performance, Cyber Security and Robotic Process Automation.
Our main principles are:
- People are over processes and hierarchy
- Flat and open collaboration/communication increases creativity and brings more value to a business
- Investing in people and innovations ensures your future
- Reuse and share your experience – Develop best practices, publicize and follow them
Quality Engineering Center of Excellence is an optimal environment for your professional involvement and growth.
- Improve the automation of the deployment pipeline, i.e. automating current manual steps, improving the reliability and performance of existing steps.
- Ensure operational readiness in production for new features, i.e of provisioning of new infrastructure components, monitoring processes etc
- Support the deployment pipeline, helping to diagnose and resolve issues
- Upskill dev teams to self resolve common issues going forwards
- Execute production deployments
- Work with the development teams to deliver, monitor and operate new functionality and capability to millions of customers
- Support the transformation of customer applications into a decoupled service orientated architecture
- Experience with cloud infrastructure provisioning and deployment on AWS; using services like Aurora, Lambda, ECS, RDS, ELB, EC2, S3, CloudFront, Route53, SES, etc
- Experience with Jenkins (BitBucket, GitLabCI or similar) in developing and maintaining CI/CD processes for applications deployed to a cloud
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code using automation tools/configuration management systems like Terraform or AWS CloudFormation
- Familiarity with logging and monitoring technologies such as Dynatrace, DataDog, Prometheus, AWS CloudWatch, ELK stack, PagerDuty and so on
- Ansible and Packer
- Good knowledge with Linux environments and automation scripting(bash or python)
- Knowledge of best DevOps practices and methodologie
- English upper-intermediate and higher
- Building AWS infrastructure from scratch
- Experience with large-scale, real-time application
- Experience building and deploying complex systems to the cloud
What's in it for you
- Close cooperation with the client
- A constant flow of new projects
- Dynamic and challenging tasks
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills
- European management style
- Continuous self-improvement