Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
On behalf of Ciklum Digital, Ciklum is looking for a Middle Azure DevOps Engineer to join the UA team on a full-time basis.
Our client is a proud subsidiary of the world’s biggest independent oil trader with 40 offices worldwide. For the last half-century, this oil trader has served the world’s energy markets efficiently and responsibly, now trading over seven million barrels of crude oil a day, and delivering energy products on a global scale.
Leveraging this credibility, considerable expertise and infrastructure in the world of oil, our client is making a move into the used car marketplace.
Merging the tech and auto worlds we are building the first of it’s kind start-up offering in the world. To deliver this vision, we have already brought on board some of the best in their field from around the world and now we are on the hunt to find the brightest and the best to scale and grow our teams.
- Be capable of easily grasping complex solutions
- Building CI/CD flow from scratch, supporting and evolving it
- Take responsibility for the DevOps culture across different projects
- Help the team build a stable system with faster builds, more reliable releases, shorter time to market and improved performance
- Interact with Scrum Masters, Product Owners, colleagues and stakeholders in the business across different projects
- Keep yourself up to date with the latest technologies
- Introduce new possibilities with current and new technologies
- PowerShell/Azure CLI scripting
- ARM Templates/Terraform
- Understanding Azure AD
- Azure networking – network configuration and security, load balancing, IPv4/IPv6
- PaaS components (app services, functions, MS SQL, MySQL, Cosmos DB, key vaults, app gateways, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of Azure VM infrastructure (VM scale sets, cloud services, etc.)
- Understanding of caching services like Redis Cache and CDN
- Understanding container services
- Azure DevOps (Repos, Pipelines, Artifacts)
- Build Tools (MSBuild, MSDeploy, .Net, npm, nuget, etc.)
- Code Quality Analysis tools (Sonarqube/Resharper Inspector)
- Strong Git knowledge
- Branching strategies (Gitflow/trunk-base development)
- CI/CD (gated builds, feature environments, zero-downtime deployments)
- Versioning (SemVer/Gitversion)
Will be an advantage:
- Experience with other CI/CD tools (Octopus Deploy/Jenkins/Gitlab CI/Teamcity)
- Hands-on Experience with Linux environments and automation scripting.
• System configuration (Chef/Puppet/Ansible)
- Hands-on Experience with containers orchestration tools (service fabric/ k8s / docker swarm)
- Experience with Package Managers (Nexus Sonatype/JFrog Artifactory/Proget)
- Good analytical skills
- Good team player, motivated to solve complex tasks
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
What's in it for you
- Close cooperation with a client
- Constant flow of new projects
- Dynamic and challenging tasks
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills
- European management style
- Continuous self-improvement
Client video presentation