CoreTech is a fast-growing tech company developing products and services for the online industry.
We provide scalable and flexible solutions to our clients around the globe achieving unrivaled speed to market. We invest in product innovation and personalization. Our platforms are modular and support big data therefore our main goal is to deliver high quality software for competitive markets. We have started a new implementation of an existing product in order to apply modern architecture, software development and process paradigms, frameworks and tools, thus sustaining the long-term growth of our business. We are creating and using services and APIs in our architecture to make different functionalities less dependent on each other to create, change and scale. Our teams are multi-disciplinary and with few dependencies between them. We are using Agile practices, processes and tools.
The essence of our work at CoreTech requires that we move fast. That’s why we foster a culture of adaptability and speed that does not compromise on quality. We put our hearts in what we do. We know that’s the only way to excel, and that’s where we’ve headed.
CoreTech team strives for exceptionality. We don’t settle for anything less than excellence in our work. We nurture a culture of trust and loyalty. We count on each other and work together, focused on our common goals. We’re fully dedicated to innovation both in our services to clients, and in the way CoreTech runs day-to-day.
We are getting more and more global since we have offices in Sofia, Plovdiv, Kiev and Taipei.
Cutting-edge technology is only the beginning at CoreTech. Defined by our flexibility and fast integrations, our scalable, end-to-end solution is perfectly tailored to meet the needs of our clients.
We hire only the best in the industry, and if we recognize the talent and ambition, we provide a greenhouse for growth and success.
On behalf of CoreTech, Ciklum is looking for Middle Back End/Full Stack JS Developer to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
We start a new implementation of an existing product in order to apply modern architecture, software development and process paradigms, frameworks and tools, thus sustaining the long-term growth of our business.
We will create and use services and APIs in our architecture to make different functionalities less dependent on each other to create, change and scale. Our teams will be multi-disciplinary and with few dependencies between them. We will use Agile practices, processes and tools.
- Deliver readable, testable and reusable code by following best practices, using unit tests and creating and maintaining appropriate documentation
- Participate in the analysis of the product requirements by meeting and discussing them with developers, product owners and other stakeholders
- Participate in the planning of the delivery pipeline by estimating time required for delivery, analyzing dependencies between different software elements and improving visibility for other team members and teams
- Take an active role in root cause analysis and troubleshooting of misbehaving applications by analyzing run-time functional and performance metrics and fixing bugs
- Participate in the repurposing of existing software components on changes of product features or architecture by improving and refactoring
- 3+ years of experience developing web-based commercial software products
- Experience with SOA / micro-services and developing performant & scalable applications
- Understanding of web development paradigms (RESTful APIs, pub/sub, security)
- Very good written and spoken English, used day-to-day in a professional environment
- Mature, self-organized and responsible person
- Able and willing to help other team members with their tasks where needed
- Understanding of OOP and SOLID principles
- Understanding of and experience with relational and non-relational databases
- Experience with webpack, yarn, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, SPA
- Understanding of Progressive Web Apps and Accelerated Mobile Pages
- Experience with Git or another DVCS
- Familiarity with Jenkins, Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket
- Experience with some of the following: CSS-preprocessors (LESS, SASS), Docker and Kubernetes, Kafka, WebSockets, MQTT, gRPC, MessagePack, protobuf
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- Competitive salary;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions