Ciklum is looking for a Middle Python Developer to join our team full-time in Bulgaria.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
Our recently opened delivery hub in Sofia brings exciting global opportunities for Bulgarian tech talents.
About the role:
As a Middle Python Developer, become a part of a cross-functional development team working for Our Client.
About the Client:
Client is a provider of a fruit and veg box delivery service intended to reduce food waste.
Client is a social impact business fighting food waste in UK farms with innovative solutions and their first solution is London’s first wonky fruit and veg box scheme.
- Delivery. Create and maintain modern interfaces according to unit standards
- Code Quality. Follow and improve code quality standards
- Analyze and Estimate. Perform technical assessment of UI mockups/wireframes to ensure the possibility of their implementation within a reasonable time
- Contribute ideas through your knowledge of evolving back-end technologies
- Be proactive in communication with team members and client
- Use industry best practices of development processes & tools, adapt and improve them
You can name examples of use in different contexts. Are guided by best-practices and specifications of such skills:
- Experience in software development for more than 3 years
- Understanding of resource and design requirements for highly scalable systems
- Experience coding in Python and Python development on AWS, such as with boto3
- Knowledge of serverless AWS resources (S3, Aurora db, Lambda)
- Knowledge of AWS resources such as Cognito, CloudWatch, SNS, SQS
- Experience in building and deploying web applications using the Python ecosystem like Django
- Experience with Django
- Experience with RESTful API design and ORM concepts
- Experience with implementing unit tests, and an understanding of software testing principles
- Understanding of agile software processes
- Business trips to UK are possible
- Possibility to be a part of on-call support rota
- Experience developing with JS is a plus
- Works under general direction, accepts guidance and has work reviewed at agreed milestones
- Has working-level contact with customers and colleagues
- May supervise others or make decisions which impact the work assigned to individuals or phases of projects
- Performs a range of work, sometimes complex and non-routine
- Demonstrates effective communication skills
- Plans, schedules and monitors own work (and that of others where applicable) competently
- Contributes fully to the work of teams
What's in it for you
- Care: your mental and physical health is our priority. We ensure comprehensive company-paid medical insurance, Mental Health programs, Multisport cards, as well as financial and legal consultations
- Tailored education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), Udemy licence, language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Flexibility: choose how you want to work – a 100% remote or on-sight in our office at the heart of Sofia. Own your schedule – you are the one to decide when to start your working day. Just don’t miss your regular team stand-up
- Opportunities: we value our specialists and always find the best options for them. Our Internal Mobility Program helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfil your potential
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
Ciklum entered Bulgaria in 2022 to expand its presence in Eastern Europe and is ready to welcome bright talents.
Be a part of a big story created right now – let’s grow our delivery centre in Bulgaria together. Boost your skills and knowledge: create and innovate with like-minded professionals as a part of a global company with a local spirit and start-up soul.
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.