Sisense, the cutting edge BI company, dedicated to be one step ahead of the market. We love innovation, we always seek better solutions and customer delight.Turning complexity into simplicity is our goal and we take no less than ‘WOW!’.
Sisense provides a single stack BI solution, from a blazing fast analytical server that can mash up big and complex data sets out of various source providers, through a killer Data Prep product, to a powerful reporting product that turns data into insights and business value that can be shared across the organization.
Established in 2004, Sisense has an office on Wall Street in New York City, where the sales and marketing team sits, and two offices in Tel Aviv, Israel, where R&D, worldwide sales, and support are located. Hundreds of businesses, from Fortune 500 companies to innovative start-ups, are using Sisense to crunch their data and uncover insights. eBay, ESPN, Sony, NASA, and Motorola are just a few example of the leading companies who have chosen Sisense as their BI tool.
On behalf of Sisense Ciklum is looking for Middle Back End QA Engineer for Sisense to join Kiev team on a full-time basis.
- As a Back-End QA engineer at Sisense, you will be responsible for planning, writing and executing tests as part of our scrum teams.
- Write scripts for automating tests and utilize existing scripts in order to allow best quality as we are aiming to achieve.
- You will be the owner of your domain and have a vast variety of tasks on a daily basis on both platforms type Linux and Windows
- 2+ years of experience in Back-End tests and RDBs
- Deep knowledge of SQL including complicated queries and stored procedure
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Familiarity with large-scale distributed systems and/or data management systems
- Big data technologies, BI Domain – a big plus
- Experience in performance tests – a big plus
- Linux – a plus
- Team player, motivated and results oriented
- Effective communication and collaboration skills
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Willing to learn
- Strong attention to details and high accuracy
What's in it for you
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- Unique working environment, where you communicate and work directly with client
- Competitive salary
- Career and professional growth
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere, which creates really good working conditions