Middle Back End Engineer for Ciklum New Client (Kyiv)
On behalf of New Client, Ciklum is looking for a Middle Back End Engineer to join a new team in Kyiv on a full-time basis.
The Client is the world’s largest online marketplace for property lending and investing, as well as one of the UK’s most exciting FinTech companies.
You will join engineering teams, split into cross-functional teams that look after the investor and borrower platforms, provide the technology and innovation that allows us to grow and evolve as a business. From building a brand new microservice architecture to introducing 3rd party services to enable efficiencies or expansion. We are about to hire engineers who are not only passionate about a particular technology but technology as a whole and how it fits into the overall picture of a highly scalable product.
- Take part in daily stand ups
- Go through project boards to evaluate the work to be done
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Write unit and functional tests
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- PHP7, Symfony3, MySQL, Node.JS (but don’t be put off if these aren’t your primary languages)
- Good knowledge of Design Patterns
- Good knowledge of REST
- MySQL, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes would be a bonus
- Test Driven (TDD). You will never say it’s ready until it’s been tested, documented and explained
- You are collaborative and prefer to work as a team rather than as an individual
- Experience using DDD
- Have an active interest in finance or property and industry disruption
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Always be learning. We won’t ever expect you to do the same thing over and over. We want to give you new opportunities to become the best engineer you can be.
- An Agile working environment
- Business trips to UK
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions