Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
On behalf of Ciklum Digital, we are looking for a Middle Big Data Engineer to join our Data & Analytics team on a full-time basis.
- Backend Python development or Scala
- Implementing DWH or Data Lake architecture
- Implementing ETL process, workload with data streaming
- Monitoring performance
- Python experience (3+ years or Scala 2+ years) and ANCI SQL 2+ years (any RDBMS)
- Understand problems with distributed algorithms and data structures
- Understand and handle multiprocessing, concurrency and parallelism
- Linux user
- ETL (Hive or Spark SQL or Impala or NoSQL DB or NiFi) or streaming experience (Kafka or Spark Streaming or Akka or Flume or RabbitMQ or JMS)
- Experience with DWH or Data Lakes
- Experience with any NoSQL databases (HBase, Mongo, Cassandra, etc.)
- Readiness for intensive self-education as a must
- Experience with one of AWS, GCP, Azure
- Comfortable with travel when needed
- Willing to work!!!
- Good analytical skills
- Good team player, motivated to develop and solve complex tasks
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
What's in it for you
- Close cooperation with different clients
- Dynamic and challenging tasks
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills
- Low bureaucracy, European management style
- Knowledge sharing meetings
Client video presentation