We're a growing business line of CIklum with currently 30+ employees - Business Analysis Office. The full solution or product lifecycle is covered with Projects Management Office. We're looking for professionals, who're willing to work in BA Office within defined set of Ciklum professional standards and industry best practices for business analysis, product management, or both.
On behalf of Ciklum BA Office, we are looking for Business Analyst to join our Kyiv team on full-time basis.
Business analyst in our team should be able to become the part of the highly-motivated team, working on a Program for one of the key accounts in Ciklum. We assure the smooth onboarding and full support from other business analysts and the project manager, who work on this project. Business Analyst will have a good opportunity to learn new approaches to the requirements management as well as have the change to influence and enrich them using your personal experience.
- Act without supervision effectively handling small and medium projects
- Identify and analyze stakeholders’ roles and attitude
- Collaborate proactively with business stakeholders, project managers, and teams to reach a common understanding of the solution to address the needs
- Manage requirements communication considering the project’s specifics and stakeholders’ preferences. Moderate BA meetings and workshops
- Gather and validate initial requirements. Prepare and conduct elicitation sessions, formalize and confirm elicitation results
- Develop and confirm functional requirements, facilitate requirements prioritization.
- Identify, track and assess requirements changes
- Create and maintain requirements documentation according to agreed format (e.g. user stories, software requirements specification). Ensure requirements traceability
- Continuously improve the requirements management processes throughout the project lifecycle
- Proven 2+ experience in working as a business analyst for English-speaking customers from the US or Europe
- Experience in Atlassian JIRA
- Good understanding of principles and specifics of software development methodologies
- Time-management skills – ability to handle multi-tasking activities and prioritization
- IT industry experience: at least 2 years, preferably in Agile environment
- Good presentation skills
- Experience in Atlassian Confluence
- Experience in Visio / Lucid Charts / Balsamiq / xMind
- Experience in close collaboration with UX/UI designers
- Team player
- Good communication skills
- Critical thinking
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions