BIScience offers business intelligence solutions for online advertising activities. Our solutions maximize our clients’ profits by providing insights and analytics of their online presence compared to specific competitors and entire market segments. All of our solutions are secure, reliable, intuitive, and usable. BIScience offers flexible packaging to accommodate the needs of small and medium businesses as well as large enterprises.
An exciting and unique opportunity to become a part of Scrum team that develops a cloud SAAS product which monitors 30,000,000 sites around the world. The Product runs on hundreds of servers which generate 100G of new data which needs to be crunch using big data analytics tool in order to provide insights for our customers. We are now expanding and plan to monitor not only Websites but also Mobile devices and Videos.
On behalf of BIScience, Ciklum is looking for Middle C++ Developer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
An exciting and unique opportunity to become a part of Scrum team that develops a B2C Proxy & VPN services with over 1 million users over the world. Our services are present on many platforms: browser extensions (Chrome, Firefox, Edge), Windows, MacOS, Android, iOS. The product has both paid and free version. Free version is deeply integrated with other products by providing data insights and natural network expansion while paid version is designed to bring best user experience for our clients. Right now, Windows VPN paid version is being actively developed and we’re actively searching for astonishing C++ expert.
In our further plans we’re going to extend product line and offer more free convenient services for users and maximize our profit. The team is fully based in Kyiv including developers, QAs, DevOps, and product owner working with high level of autonomy and trust from management.
- Take part in architecture design
- Business features development
- Generate ideas & work on PoCs
- Communication and close cooperation with the customer
- 3+ years of experience with C/C++
- Understanding of network protocols (SSH, VPN, HTTP)
- JIRA, Confluence
- Being familiar with agile development frameworks, e.g. SCRUM
- Desktop Windows applications development experience
- Golang hands-on experience
- Working well autonomously, without close supervision, readiness to take responsibility
- Acting as a Team player and having highly developed communication skills, both toward co-programmers and project manager
- Very organized & committed person which can commit to timely delivery of quality results
- Knowledge seeking, updated with latest technological and eager to learn new stuff
- Documenting his/her code and general functionality
What's in it for you
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Highly skilled team of seniors
- Challenging tasks
- High load
- Supportive and family-like atmosphere
- Competitive salary