Regdata SA was founded in Lausanne, Switzerland, in 2015 in order to offer clients a disruptive protection solution for sensitive data via a closed-source software solution. The Regdata Suite solution is the result of eight years of research and development on regulatory architecture and four years of software development. We are creating a software component suite that responds to modern demand for data anonymization and or encryption. It integrates perfectly with your applications and provides your information system with the anonymization and or encryption capacity it requires while adapting to your architecture and business needs.
On behalf of Regdata, we are looking for Strong Middle C# Developer to join Kharkiv team on full-time basis.
- The employee will be in charge of writing Microsoft .NET Core solutions (services, desktop applications, drivers, Office add-ons, etc.) in order to parse, modify and stream data flows in real time. This data flows can be HTML data streams or other format binary data streams as for instance Action Message Format over HTTP, MS-FSSHTTP, or other binary format streams over TCP
- The employee will be in charge of writing Microsoft .NET Core Web APIs for the management and monitoring layer of the REGDATA RPS Platform
- Code review tasks focused on architecture
- Excellent knowledge of C# and Object Oriented programming (minimum 3 years of experience)
- Strong knowledge of .NET and .NET Core
- At least 1 year’ experience in code review
- Good analytical skills
- English communication skills (oral and written) –intermediate
- Good knowledge of Visual Studio 2019
- Focused on quality of code
- Willing to work on binary data streams
- Knowledge of Regex and HTML will be a plus
- Excellent proactivity
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Good organization skills, ability to prioritize
- Collaborative nature and ability to work within a team
What's in it for you
- Close cooperation with client.
- Wealthy project with clear structure.
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.
- Possibility to learn different business domains.
- Dynamic and challenging tasks.
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills.
- European management style.
- Continuous self-improvement.