Ciklum is looking for a Middle C++ Embedded Linux Developer to join our team full-time in Slovakia.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Middle C++ Embedded Linux Developer, you will solve challenges in computer vision and machine learning in an embedded environment.
- Work in multifunctional teams to solve challenges in computer vision and machine learning in an embedded environment
- Solve challenging tasks of optimizing machine learning models for embedded devices
- Develop algorithms for eye tracking applications in real-time
- Participate in research tasks
- Collaborate in an international cross-functional team from Sweden
- Participate in agile ceremonies (stand-ups, retrospectives…)
- At least 4 years experience with modern C++ in embedded Linux environment
- Experience with computer vision in general
- Strong analytical thinking, problem-solving skills and focus on details
- Fast adaptation, willingness to learn and travel
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- English at least on B2 level
- Experience with OpenCV and Python
- Experience with Machine Learning
What's in it for you
- Care: your mental and physical health is our priority. We ensure comprehensive company-paid medical insurance and Mental Health programs
- Development as a mindset: feel free to participate in building an IT community in your country (Czechitas workshops, lectures on universities, local DevTalk meetups etc.) during working time. Regular annual performance reviews with your manager will help you keep the right growth focus
- Tailored education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops) and external (international conferences, our formats of knowledge sharing)
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Flexibility: choose how you want to work – a 100% remote or on-sight in one of our offices in Prague, Bratislava, Zlin, Hradec Králové or Bucharest. Own your schedule – you are the one to decide when to start your working day. Just don’t miss your regular team stand-up
- Opportunities: we value our specialists and always find the best options for them. We offer more than 120 projects you can rotate between: we work with top-notch technologies for international clients (Sweden, Switzerland, Germany, Austria etc.) in various domains (banking, health care, e-commerce, construction, logistics)
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
Be bold, not bored!
Are you already interested? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.