On behalf of Ciklum Digital, Ciklum is looking for Middle Cyber Security Engineer to join our team.
Ciklum is looking for technology experts who want to make a positive influence on new business by applying best QA practices and taking ownership.
Our projects usually last for 6-12 months and our technological focus is mainly on web and mobile technologies. So, you’ll have the opportunity to get frequently in touch with new projects, processes, approaches, technologies, and tools. Through direct knowledge exchange with international clients you are an important contributor in making them successful.
Our environment gives you the opportunity to share your professionalism to help team members grow and we support you with training and education in the areas where you want to develop.
About Quality Engineering Team:
Quality Engineering Center of Excellence is an international award-winning Quality Engineering department that has rapidly evolved over the past 7 years to become a mature Quality Engineering service provider with 250+ professionals working in 7 main directions: QA Consulting and Management, DevOps, Manual, Automation, Support, Performance, Cyber Security and Robotic Process Automation.
Our main principles are:
- People are over processes and hierarchy
- Flat and open collaboration/communication increases creativity and brings more value to a business
- Investing in people and innovations ensures your future
- Reuse and share your experience – Develop best practices, publicize and follow them
Quality Engineering Center of Excellence is an optimal environment for your professional involvement and growth.
- Vulnerabilities discovery in Manual and Automated ways as part of Penetration testing and Application Security reviews
- Vulnerabilities description, including description of exploitation consequences
- Evaluation of security risks and recommendations for risks mitigations
- Documentation of security findings and security testing report preparation
- Communication with clients on the tasks in own area of responsibility
- Knowledge sharing for internal QA and Development teams
- Communication with clients
- BS in Computer Science or related field
- At least 1- 2 years of relevant work experience including but not limited to: Web and Mobile Application Security, Penetration testing, Vulnerability assessment, and Code-level Security Auditing
- Ability to manually find and exploit basic web vulnerabilities
- Experience with various penetration testing tools (e.g. BurpSuite, Metasploit, OWASP ZAP) on Linux and Windows
- Experience with one or more scripting languages: Python, Ruby, PHP, Bash, and Perl.
- Knowledge and understanding of Application Security, System and Network Security, Authentication and Security protocols
- Familiarity with OWASP Testing Guide, OWASP Top 10, WASC-TC
- Intermediate English level
- Relevant work experience in one of the following: Development, QA Automation (Web, Mobile, etc.), and Reverse Engineering
- Understanding of mobile device security
- Professional certifications. For example, issued by: Offensive Security, SANS, CREST, Mile2, eLearnSecurity, SecurityTube, ISACA, (ISC)2 and EC-Council.
- Experience with Bug Bounty programs (e.g. BugCrowd, HackerOne)
- Security related publications, blog posts, and/or participation in tools development
What's in it for you
- Close cooperation with the client
- A constant flow of new projects
- Dynamic and challenging tasks
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills
- European management style
- Continuous self-improvement