Ciklum is a leading global digital services and software engineering company, serving Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations. Headquartered in the UK, we unite 3,500+ software developers, designers, product managers and data scientists around the world building tailored digital solutions that leverage emerging technologies.
We are enabling digital transformation for some of the largest household names and platforms in the digital economy. Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible and join the global projects redefining industries.
We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
On behalf of Ciklum Digital, Ciklum is looking for a Middle Data Engineer to join the UA team on a full-time basis.
You will join a highly motivated team and will be working on a modern solution for our existing client. We are looking for technology experts who want to make an impact on new business by applying best practices and taking ownership.
Being part of the Data Warehouse Team, means you will be using cutting edge technology to design and develop our data platform.
You will be involved with Data Modelling, OLAP Cube Development and maintaining and evolving our existing data warehouse. Part of Data, means you will work hand in hand with our BI and Big Data Teams to support the data requirements of the different departments and brands within the Group.
Technology Stack: MSSQL, SSIS, ETL, Knime
- Capable of taking full Ownership and Accountability of a Data Warehouse system and its underlying data flows, databases and infrastructure
- Administer a number of small Data Warehouse systems
- Monitor and maintain the data flows to guarantee uptime
- Manage incidents and perform on-call duties
- Actively participate in development and operational activities
- Ability to work independently without supervision
- Documentation for both technical continuity and for end users
- Building and refactoring reports
- Writing complicated SQL queries
- 2+years of Data Engineering experience
- Experienced with MSSQL, MySQL, and Integration Services (SSIS)
- Data Warehouse Modelling (Kimball) and ETL Concepts
- Using Data Integration tools, such as SSIS
- Good experience using Knime
- .NET or Java or Python language
- Understanding of cloud infrastructure design and implementation
- Experience in backend development and deployment
- Curious mind and willingness to work with client in consultative manner to find areas to improve
- Upper-Intermediate English
- Good analytical skills
- Good team player, motivated to develop and solve complex tasks
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
What's in it for you
- A Centre of Excellence is ultimately a community that allows you to improve yourself and have fun. Our centres of excellence (CoE) bring together all Ciklumers from across the organization to share best practices, support, advice, industry knowledge and to create a strong community
- Close cooperation with client
- Dynamic and challenging tasks
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills
- European management style
- Continuous self-improvement
Client video presentation