Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
On behalf of Ciklum Digital, Ciklum is looking for a Middle Data Quality Automation Engineer to join the UA team on a full-time basis.
You will join a highly motivated team and will be working on a modern solution for our existing client. We are looking for technology experts who want to make an impact on new business by applying best practices and taking ownership.
About the Project:
This interesting and challenging initiative involves designing, implementing and maintaining a complex Intelligence platform capable of processing multipart Big Data from various established vendors, managing such data in its totality to produce meaningful real-life investment-grade, event-signals for a leading US based private equity investor with a focus in the high-tech industry with a portfolio that stretches across the globe. Ciklum has been actively and successfully involved in building and maintaining this AWS based product for over three years and is the lead systems integrator for the intelligent, predictive decision-making process and technology of the entire end-to-end marketing and decision-science platform that includes data ingestion, cleansing, standardizing, codifying, co-relating and making predictive decisions based on heuristic analytical models.
- Perform data warehouse, dimensional data mart and enterprise report validation and verification
- Develop and deploy data quality scripts for data consistency, uniqueness, completeness, timeliness, accuracy and validity.
- Communicate the data quality results and collaborating closely with other teams involved in the development process
- Analyze, troubleshoot, and document problems/observations, and working with the project teams to identify the root causes and resolutions
- Contribute to the CI/CD process establishment.
You can name examples of use in different contexts. Are guided by best-practices and specifications of such skills:
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of Agile project delivery team
- Experience of working fully Agile and participating in Agile ceremonies
- Experience in data management, data integration and data quality verification
- Experience with Business Intelligence configuration management tools/processes
- Experience in data profiling
- Familiar with Data Warehouse design and implementation
- Obligatory excellent SQL knowledge
- Hands-on Python knowledge
- Familiar with CI/CD principles and best practices in data processing
- Experience in cloud data platforms (preferably GCP, or AWS/Azure)
- Experience with common file formats (XML, JSON, CSV)
- Experience in creating automation framework and writing an automation test scripts is a must.
- Experience on embedding test scripts in CI/CD pipeline is a must.
- A curious mind and willingness to work with the client in a consultative manner to find areas to improve
- Intermediate + English
- Good analytical skills
- Good team player motivated to develop and solve complex tasks
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
What's in it for you
A Centre of Excellence is ultimately a community that allows you to improve yourself and have fun. Our centres of excellence (CoE) bring together all Ciklumers from across the organisation to share best practices, support, advice, industry knowledge and to create a strong community.
Client video presentation