We are a growing business line of Ciklum with currently 250 employees that delivers approximately 70 projects simultaneously. Our projects usually last for 3-12 months and our technological focus is mainly on web and mobile technologies. So, you’ll have the opportunity to get frequently in touch with new projects. Through direct knowledge exchange with international clients you are an important contributor in making them successful.
Our environment gives you the opportunity to share your professionalism to help team members grow and we support you with training and education in the areas where you want to develop.
On behalf of Ciklum Solutions Team, Ciklum is looking for a Data Scientist / Middle to join our Islamabad team on a full-time basis.
Ciklum is growing! The ideal candidate will be a Data Scientist with exceptional analytical, problem solving and research skills with a proven track record of delivering innovative and actionable analytics solutions in a retail context.
- Use analytical and statistical methods to analyze large amounts of data, culling actionable insights using advanced statistical techniques such as predictive statistical models, customer profiling, segmentation analysis, survey design and data mining;
- Develop machine learning workflows to inform our CRM and Loyalty program;
- Evaluate and validate models built by our partners;
- Work with DevOps to build automated data pipelines.
- Experience with Python (or other frameworks) for statistical modeling and other machine learning applications;
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL database environments and is comfortable aggregating and combining large, complex data sets.
- Experience with SPSS Modeler, Watson Studio, Azure Machine Learning Studio or other visual tools for statistical modeling and other machine learning applications;
- Notebook experience with tools such as Jupyter, Spark or Databricks;
- Experience with Data Visualization such as Tableau.
- Self-management of estimates, tasks, escalations, risks/issues
- Ability to clearly articulate concepts to people with varying technical background
- Team player, good consultative and communication skills both written and verbal.
What's in it for you
- Career growth opportunities;
- Realization of your innovative ideas in building new Ciklum Solutions and Services;
- Friendly collaborative teams and enjoyable working environment;
- Professional skills development and training programs;
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.