On behalf of Netformx, Ciklum is looking for a Middle Database Administrator to join our team on a full-time basis.
At Netformx, we believe that motivated and talented people are the key to delivering global capability with personal accountability. That's why we're committed to the empowering exchange of ideas in an inclusive, forward-thinking environment.
Netformx accelerates IT solution provider profits with powerful business intelligence, actionable insights, collaboration, and automation that connect people, information, and processes. Using Netformx award-winning solutions our customers design and sell winning and implementable multivendor solutions demanded by enterprises across the globe, while operating their businesses profitably.
Netformx has over 2,000 service provider, systems integrator, and technology vendor customers in more than 120 countries including AT&T, Bell Canada, CDW, Cisco, Dimension Data, Insight, Juniper, Orange Business Services, Sprint, and Telstra. Our comprehensive KnowledgeBase™ contains client and vendor products, services, and program compliance data from vendors such as Cisco, Brocade, EMC, Juniper, Avaya, APC, Belden, Jabra, and Riverbed. Netformx is headquartered in San Jose, California and has a development team in Israel.
Responsible for database administration of sales management applications, including Web site, services and flexible server-side data processing.
- Manage databases (SQL Server and PostgreSQL) through product lifecycle
- Support applications development:
- Write complex queries, stored procedures
- Design DB structure
- Performance improvement
- Experience with SQL Server
- Proficiency writing complex SQL queries, stored procedures, functions, views, jobs and etc.
- Performance tuning
- Working with SSDT
- Experience with PostgreSQL
- Applicative experience – supporting web applications development
- Intermediate English level
- Working on ETL processes
- Experience with other DB technologies like Mongo / ElasticSearch / Graph DB
- Knowledge in Python / C#
- Power BI
What's in it for you
- Clean code principles
- Agile and specifically Scrum experience
- Complex client-side applications for SaaS solution
Furthermore, you will have:
- a competitive salary
- long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- a state-of-the-art cool office with a warm atmosphere that creates great working conditions such as access to fruits etc.